Honored Contributor

Don't understand why anyone would.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Sleep in Your Bra??

No way...

Honored Contributor

No I don't but I have a friend that does.  She is larger busted and likes to keep them together.  lol  You have to laugh but it's true.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

No and never have, but I am not well endowed!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Sure.......I have lived in "earthquake country" for 25 years, and now in "fire country".      I am ALWAYS prepared to evacuate on a minute's notice (!!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Yes, but only after having a lumpectomy.  My breast surgeon told me to wear a sports bra due to swelling in that breast. Ahh Bra seems to work okay. Sometimes I find it uncomfortable though so every once in awhile I take a night off. Before that...never.

Valued Contributor

I wear mine as little as possible, pretty much only when I leave the house. As soon as I get home off it goes

Respected Contributor

Yes I do .  I lived alone for over 15 years and always slept in scrubs and my underwear.  I am always ready to evacuate or deal with an emergency at all hours.  Of course I don't sleep in an underwire  bra but in an ahh type bra that's  totally comfortable.  I like my DDs to have some support and almost always wear a bra.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes

Contributor

Yes,  when I stay in hotels; when I stay at relatives/friends homes; or when I have people (family/friends) staying overnight at my home.