Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Purchase Vince Camuto On The Southern Channel?

I have purchased Vince Camuto boots and scarves from HSN.  Very happy with all.  The boots fit my narrow feet.  The scarves are beautiful silk, feel good against my skinny neck. I will continue to purchase. Much faster shipping than QVC. 

Respected Contributor

I have ordered several pairs of his shoes and was not impressed. Immediately returned.  Thought they looked/felt cheap and fit was inconsistent in the same pairs of shoes - poor quality control. 

Honored Contributor

I buy all my VC shoes and boots at HSN. The prices are excellent, the quality is exactly what I find at Nordstrom and most importantly, they have the size I need. It's rare that I buy his products anywhere else now.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 pair and love them, well made and great looking.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

I have a few items from his line but I do not think I've purchased any from HSN.  The sandals they have are too bedazzled for my taste.  I bought a pair of ballet flats and did not think they were worth anywhere near full price. Everything I've purchased has been on sale.  I have a few winter sweaters that are oaky but not great.  As I recall, they pill and I have to shave them before I wear them.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama,

Have had the same experience with Vince's shoes and some of his dresses last winter were also very cute🌻

Trusted Contributor

vince-camuto-drape-front-v-neck-tank.jpg

I bought this top on clearance, and I love it! It fits perfectly, it's flowy, it looked great with the Lisa Rinna banded bottom pants and VC Briana (?) sandals. I didn't feel self-conscious about my tummy, and the print is pretty. 

I'm definitely buying more VC clothes!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

This scarf is the only VC I've purchased from HSN...beautiful quality silk for $13...

20170525_174818.jpeg

@MacDUFF,Yum!  Love that!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

vince-camuto-drape-front-v-neck-tank.jpg

I bought this top on clearance, and I love it! It fits perfectly, it's flowy, it looked great with the Lisa Rinna banded bottom pants and VC Briana (?) sandals. I didn't feel self-conscious about my tummy, and the print is pretty. 

I'm definitely buying more VC clothes!

@pinkmochi, Very pretty!Smiley Happy