Honored Contributor

White House Black Market 30 off/ free Ship!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

White House Black Market 30 off/ free Ship!

Thanks for the tip, @ECBG......  I just ordered this dress.  At 30% off it came to $77.00.

Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 8.21.15 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Love WHBM?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG,  @MarkeieMark ,  @Trudey  WHBM cancelled my order because the item is no longer available.   It was in stock when I placed the order.  I am not a happy camper!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@ECBG,  @MarkeieMark ,  @Trudey  WHBM cancelled my order because the item is no longer available.   It was in stock when I placed the order.  I am not a happy camper!

@Boehm Collector,Could you call a store and have them look in their data base for you?  They've found things for me.  I doubt they'll honor the online price.  You may get satisfaction by calling the online number.  They can look into the store stock sometimes.  On line is considered a "seperate store".

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Boehm Collector,Could you call a store and have them look in their data base for you?  They've found things for me.  I doubt they'll honor the online price.  You may get satisfaction by calling the online number.  They can look into the store stock sometimes.  On line is considered a "seperate store".

Thanks for the tip, @ECBG.  But if they don't honor the online sales price I don't think I'll go through with the purchase.  But will give it a shot.