Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Like Your Spacer Bra?

I've never had a hot bra. I don't wear padded bras and I don't wear those bullet proof hard foam bras.  I suppose those styles might be hot in muggy weather.     I've also never heard of the term spacer bra.  This is the bra I'm wearing now, I especially like the gray one that comes in a tee shirt fabric. Fruit of the Loom, I have it white, black, neutral and gray.  Great price.

fruit-of-the-loom-fotl01-9292-acs-wht.jpg

Honored Contributor

Not that theyre spacer bras, I've never heard the term used, but I've been having really good luck with Bali model 8543. I found them at Target for around $15 and they're very comfortable very supportive look great under my clothes and are holding up spectacularly! The last VS bra I purchased fell apart the first time I washed it! Every single binding came undone, on the straps, on the cups, on the bottom circumference!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because contain link to outside retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont really get why that is called a spacer bra?

LOL as a DD lady i dont think i can wear something like that.

You'd need to consult the companies who manufacture and call them that @sunshine45.  I certainly can't tell you why.......

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Not that theyre spacer bras, I've never heard the term used, but I've been having really good luck with Bali model 8543. I found them at Target for around $15 and they're very comfortable very supportive look great under my clothes and are holding up spectacularly! The last VS bra I purchased fell apart the first time I washed it! Every single binding came undone, on the straps, on the cups, on the bottom circumference!

Really depends on where you shop for your bras too @Andreatoo.  I'm sure the term "spacer" is used some manufacturers and others maybe not.

*Call Tyrone*
QVC Customer Care

Re: Do You Like Your Spacer Bra (IF YOU OWN ONE)?

This post has been removed by QVC because it's link to an outside retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

best plus size spacer bra prima donna 016-1337

Freya Muse Underwire Plunge Spacer T-Shirt Bra

No links here!

Elomi Amelia Band Less Underwire Spacer Molded Bra 

No link here either.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I can't wear Bali Bras.  They're cups give me spillage.  My go to bras are Wacoal and Felina.  I used to buy Fredericks of Hollywood but they closed up shop.  I just found out their online presence is back so I'll be giving them a try again.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

From what I understand a Spacer Bra, will support larger breasts with out padding

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont really get why that is called a spacer bra?

LOL as a DD lady i dont think i can wear something like that.

You'd need to consult the companies who manufacture and call them that @sunshine45.  I certainly can't tell you why.......

It has to do with the lighter - more airy foam that lines the cups. It has spaces in it .