Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Like Sherpa ... and Red?

I had to smile when I saw your nic @Redshoes07 ... of course red is your favorite color! Woman Happy   I almost bought a D&B tartan plaid but I wanted an overall leather style.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee  ... 

... with your royal nic, I bet you look smashing in red!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @kate2357 ...

Three red coats ... Wow, I'm in good company!  I know you enjoy yours.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 

I know what you mean about buy, buy ... come the first of the year after the holidays, my goal is to cull as much of the  gently-used and unused clothing items as I can and donate to charity.   And then STOP buying!   That's my goal ...

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee 

I just went to look at the Guilliana Rancic coat ... didn't realize she had a TS  ... that is a NICE coat ... would be too long on me, even in the petite ... no red, though.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm looking forward to enjoying mine.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Effie54 

I'm old ... but I'm getting it ... my size is selling out (it's at J Crew, if you're interested).

I've always wanted a red, red coat ... now's the time. Woman Wink

@SoX    I'm old too but I'd get a beautiful red coat in a heartbeat.  With sherpa, I'd worry about bulk but this coat doesn't seem overly so, and it has buttons!

@Kachina624   ... the buttons helped seal the deal for me ... I wouldn't have purchased it with those awful snaps that come on some coats.

Honored Contributor

Ohhhhhh, Yes!  

Of course, I'd like a removable hood, but this one is classic/classy.

Love this shade of red, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Thanks, @kate2357 ...

Three red coats ... Wow, I'm in good company!  I know you enjoy yours.

@SoX 

In my defense, not that I need one, Smiley Happy, one is a red leather jacket I got on sale at Nordstrom's (deal of the century), one is a Linea trench coat and one is a cashmere coat I've had for a long time. Also purchased on sale. 

I have a thing for coats and boots. Sigh. I'm not as bad as I used to be now that I'm retired. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@kate2357 

Is that the Linea Long trench ... I also have it in red!   I miss Louis!

Respected Contributor

@SoX   I do purge and purge at least every season change and if I put on something and decide it doesn't look so good on me.  But I see new things and I want, but I am definitely going to work on it.  It is going to be my New Year's resolution this year.  I sure don't need anything.  So far I have done a real good job regarding not buying more jewelry or shoes, so maybe there is hope for me regarding clothes.