Honored Contributor

Do You Know "Claudio Linen"?

I would appreciate anyone's experience with this company.  Many, many stores concentrated all over the east coast into Tennessee, then peppered through central and western US.

I have no issue wearing linen, because I finger press slightly dried or iron with Magic Spray Sizing.

I'd like to know the feel of these products, or customer service.

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Know "Claudio Linen"?

@ECBG wrote:

I would appreciate anyone's experience with this company.  Many, many stores concentrated all over the east coast into Tennessee, then peppered through central and western US.

I have no issue wearing linen, because I finger press slightly dried or iron with Magic Spray Sizing.

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

What is finger press?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Know "Claudio Linen"?

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

What is finger press?

@abbeythe 8thFinger pressing a fabric straightens out the fabric somewhat but not with as finished look as an iron.

After a piece of linen is dried about half way, just put on the ironing board or a counter and smooth the fabric out with your finger tips and hands.Smiley Happy