Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Peruvian Connection In Your Town?

Nope, but I love their things and order often since I do want any GMO cottons touching my skin. I adore this store.

Respected Contributor

My experience: Exqusite yarns and fabrics, good CS, high shipping, sizing runs small.

They will have a chart that shows you the fit of the item. Most knit dresses are very body hugging. So if you have a tummy, lump or roll you will be disappointed. 

Respected Contributor

I have many Peruvian Connection items in my closet.  I love their pima cotton crocheted items and the cotton/alpaca blends.  I wait until things go on sale, or buy gently used off of eBay.  Peruvian Connection became a clothing destination of choice after Eileen Fisher started yorking out nothing by shapless, baggy saggy asymmetric items a few years ago. Then I discovered Ivko, and i actually prefer Ivko these days over Peruvian Connection.

Trusted Contributor

I would like to order the entire catalog if I could.  I can't afford anything as it stands now.  I never throw the catalog away until the next one comes along. I keep it JUST IN CASE the Prize Patrol from PCH comes to my house one day (I told my husband this; he just shakes his head).

Honored Contributor

No and I never even heard of them.  I'm in Ohio.  The closest store to me would be Chicago. 

Honored Contributor

I just checked and there is a store in NYC on the Upper West Side - West 76th Street.  That's too far away  - ordering online is more convenient than going all the way uptown and then over to the West Side.

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself.  When I lived in CA ... we thought it was nothing to drive 20/25 miles to a restaurant.  Now back in NYC ... I don't even want to go acros town when I can have whatever I want delivered!

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

I would like to order the entire catalog if I could.  I can't afford anything as it stands now.  I never throw the catalog away until the next one comes along. I keep it JUST IN CASE the Prize Patrol from PCH comes to my house one day (I told my husband this; he just shakes his head).

@aggravatedDon't forget, Santa's coming!  Have you made your list?

Image result for jolly santa claus