Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Favorite Go To Outfit

On 1/24/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 1/24/2014 Sammijo said:

This outfit makes me feel current and WARM:

levis, a pale blue cashmere cardigan and a plaid Calvin Klein military-inspired wool jacket worn with black Frye ankle boots and a large black DKNY hobo.

I would KILL for a pale blue cashmere cardigan - or turtleneck - tell me Magic, if you would, where did you find this one? I've periodically checked all the usual suspects on line and in person and pale blue doesn't seem to be an 'in' color. I LOVE pale ice blue and ditched my old worn t-neck a couple of years ago and have been in search mode.

Thanks, Magic!

Oh, Sammijo, thank you, but it is old and actually part of a twinset! I understand what you mean though. There is such a difference to my eye between baby blue and that silvery robin's egg blue that I love!

Keep looking and hopefully you will find exactly what you are looking for! Good luck!

Thanks, Magic. I'll keep searching. It will give my life purpose! I do so love pale blue. My wedding gown was pale ice blue silk with a white lace overlay. I miss that turtleneck!

Honored Contributor

Sammijo- it's not EXACTLY what you were hoping for, but how about this?
Classic Cashmere Sweater, Hoodie

Esteemed Contributor

This outfit makes me feel current and WARM:

levis, a pale blue cashmere cardigan and a plaid Calvin Klein military-inspired wool jacket worn with black Frye ankle boots and a large black DKNY hobo.

I would KILL for a pale blue cashmere cardigan - or turtleneck - tell me Magic, if you would, where did you find this one? I've periodically checked all the usual suspects on line and in person and pale blue doesn't seem to be an 'in' color. I LOVE pale ice blue and ditched my old worn t-neck a couple of years ago and have been in search mode.

Thanks, Magic!

Oh, Sammijo, thank you, but it is old and actually part of a twinset! I understand what you mean though. There is such a difference to my eye between baby blue and that silvery robin's egg blue that I love!

Keep looking and hopefully you will find exactly what you are looking for! Good luck!

Thanks, Magic. I'll keep searching. It will give my life purpose! I do so love pale blue. My wedding gown was pale ice blue silk with a white lace overlay. I miss that turtleneck!

Sammijo, your wedding dress sounds beautiful! And so unique!

Honored Contributor

J.Crew- you could check in store to see the availability.

Super Contributor

If I could only pick one it would have to be a grey cashmere wrap dress by Ralph Lauren and tall suede high heel boots. I can be out the door in 15 minutes and based on the accessories and can go anywhere from a business meeting to casual shopping trip, lunch with girlfriends, dinner date with DH or even theater.

Respected Contributor

To go out and work in the gardens or around the house, I'm in black capri/crop pants with a T top and flip flops. To go out to church, dining, shopping I'm more likely to look like this.

Sunday 9/30/12 photo IMG_1650.jpg

Honored Contributor

Denim jeans, Clarks Lexi sandals, and LC or IM top in blue, green, turq. or violet prints. That's pretty much my summer look for leaving the house.

Frequent Contributor

I'm lucky I work in a casual office so I wear dark jeans, nice top or T and jacket to work most days. When I go out in the evening it's black pants, in winter T neck sweater or other sweater and a jacket. If it's a dressy occasion I have a top from Badgley Mischka I LOVE and also a few other dressy tops, so I wear one of those. In summer a short sleeve or sleeveless top. I always wear black heels or black ankle boots. I love having lots of tops, but it makes it hard to decide what to wear sometimes. I love ShopHQ because they have a lot of tops that are inexpensive so it makes it easier.