Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Do Two Piece Swimsuits?

Heavens NO, only if I could wear a full body panty hose! Too many saggy parts! Lol!

Honored Contributor

I stopped wearing 2 pieces after major abdominal surgery in 2001. Way too many scars would show. I find most one piece suits uncomfortable, so I wear tankinis which cover my scars. I don't like skirted bottoms or ruffles on my suits. 

Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

I love Land’s End mix and match beach living separates.  I do tankini tops and either shorts or swim minis. I have a collection going!  I already bought 2 new tops for the upcoming season! Anyone else?

@2zbeachLands' End makes the best swim suits!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I prefer a one piece swimsuit both for lap swimming and for the beach.  If I want more coverage at the beach, I put on a pair of shorts over the suit. 

I am surprised at the popularity of tankinis.  I see so many women at the beach and pool whose tankinis shift and gap and show way more midrif and back than they probably planned to show.  And as far as using the bathroom is concerned, anyone who has done much swimming knows how to "go" without taking off her swimsuit.