Honored Contributor

Do You Do Two Piece Swimsuits?

I prefer a one piece, usually a Miracle suit.  I'm seeing a lot of seperate swim skirts and board shorts to be added to suit tops whether they're long or short at Land's End.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Do Two Piece Swimsuits?

99% of my swimwear are tankini tops and ether skirted bottoms or board shorts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG, funny you should ask this question.  I swim 4-5 days a week at a community sportsplex.  Today, for the first time in more than a year, I saw someone in a two piece suit.  I never really thought about how rare it was until I saw her this her this morning.

It may be that the sight is less common because people where I swim are usually lap swimming.  A lot of swim teams practice there.

Myself, I stick to one piece both because that is what I prefer and also because I have a surgical scar.  LM

Honored Contributor

I wear a tankini, I think this year I'm going to get board shorts to go with the top. I got it from Mazu Swim in a GMA deal.

The last time I ever wore a bikini I was in my 20's.

"I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart"
Trusted Contributor

I love Land’s End mix and match beach living separates.  I do tankini tops and either shorts or swim minis. I have a collection going!  I already bought 2 new tops for the upcoming season! Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilysmomI hadn't tried a tankini top and bottom until Q had the 3 ruffle top with a bottom several years ago.  It was fine except for the ruffles which were HOT at the beach, and I'm cold natured!

Honored Contributor

If you knew me, you would not ask that question.  I prefer a one piece skirted suit in a solid dark color but not black.  A suit that has a lot of support in the bust.

Super Contributor

I do two piece swimsuits. My body is not perfect. I got some cellulite on the back of my thighs, small chest and a little bit of a belly. I still wear 2 pieces.

Respected Contributor

I have a drawer full of bikinis because I have a very private back yard and pool. That is the only place I wear a swim suit these days since I hit my sixties.

Honored Contributor

Laps - long sleeved full brief knee suit.

Swimming - tankini w/fitted shorts

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."