Respected Contributor

YES - if it something I really like.. Sometimes just a different color, sometimes a different print...

And, for sure with jeans - they all fit so freakin different even in the same exact style and size. Jeans are definitely a try on in person item for me though - I've never ordered jeans from anywhere online. So, when I find  a couple that fit the same - I grab 'Em"!

-Texas Hill Country-
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, but I've been trying to limit myself a bit in some items, because I found that I was almost overbuying certain things (tees in umpteen colors, etc.). I felt as though I was wearing the same thing every day, even though I was wearing it in different colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Yes, but I've been trying to limit myself a bit in some items, because I found that I was almost overbuying certain things (tees in umpteen colors, etc.). I felt as though I was wearing the same thing every day, even though I was wearing it in different colors.

That happens to me too ... seems like I wear the same thing everyday because I buy so many mutiples. But since I work w/ guys ---who pay no attention to what I wear --- or work at home office --- not really a big deal. But I do have to say, sometimes I put on something different and the spouse wants to know why I'm all dressed up! Smiley Happy

Like many have already said ... jeans, t-shirts, yoga style pants, hoodies, fit flops ... when I find something that fits and is a *good* price, I will buy multiples.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I also buy multiples.  If I find a shoe I like that is really comfortable I will buy it in several colors.  I have many many Linea Whisper Knit sweaters in all different style and colors and also many Isaac t-shirts.  I don't usually buy multiples of things that have a distinctive pattern or style. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, if I love it and it's a basic for me--something I know I will get a lot of wear out of. I recently did this with a sweater. Bought two and loved them so much I went back for the third color. Fit is great and ultra comfy. It's a win!