Valued Contributor

If I find something that is flattery, I buy it in a few colors.

Honored Contributor

@Katyq wrote:

I do - just bought Susan Graver's chiffon cowel neck top in three colors and two sizes. (Planning on fitting into a smaller size fairly soon). I am going to see how one washes, it looks like it might actually pill, before I definitely keep all of them, but I didn't want it to sell out. I absolutely love the way it fits. It is just swingy enough to hide my belly!

This is the first time I've done this with something I have to pay so much shipping for. 

I have done that, too. I have been losing/shrinking for a long time & have purchased two sizes when I really like something.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely!

Tees, jeans and slacks, shoes, bras - it's so hard to find ones that fit perfectly, when I do I often buy two or more. 

Dresses, coats, jewelry, purses - I don't have multiples.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Definately!  Shoes and clothing.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I do it a lot, with handbags, shoes and clothing. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I do this all the time.  If I like something and can get it in another color, you bet.  Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, I buy in multiples all of the time.  I'm tall so when I find something affordable that fits me, look out.  One of my favorite long sleeved tees comes from JCP - St. John's Bay.  I have that in many colors.  When Old Navy was selling sweetheart style cords, I bought multiples of that - different colors.  Did the same with Sonoma Life and Style cords from Kohls.

Hmm when it comes to shoes - my feet are fairly normal - size 8 1/2, medium leaning towards narrow, high arch.

I have a style of Cobb Hill shoes in two colors, a style of Rockport driving mocs in two colors.  I just bought a Lucky Brand boot, style is Basel, in two colors (lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Katyq wrote:

I do - just bought Susan Graver's chiffon cowel neck top in three colors and two sizes. (Planning on fitting into a smaller size fairly soon). I am going to see how one washes, it looks like it might actually pill, before I definitely keep all of them, but I didn't want it to sell out. I absolutely love the way it fits. It is just swingy enough to hide my belly!

This is the first time I've done this with something I have to pay so much shipping for. 

I have done that, too. I have been losing/shrinking for a long time & have purchased two sizes when I really like something.

I've been doing that recently myself. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Yes. Usually in pants.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently bought THREE of the same top in different colors and with good reasons: I liked the top; the original price was $39.98 and was selling for $l2.50/ea. at HSN. It was a great decision. The fabric was excellent, the fit was perfect, and I had considered this top at $39.98. It doesn't bother me to have the same top as they just look different in different colors. I've never done it with shoe but have done it once with hand bags. Just really really liked the handbag and have had great use with both of them.