Frequent Contributor

I do - just bought Susan Graver's chiffon cowel neck top in three colors and two sizes. (Planning on fitting into a smaller size fairly soon). I am going to see how one washes, it looks like it might actually pill, before I definitely keep all of them, but I didn't want it to sell out. I absolutely love the way it fits. It is just swingy enough to hide my belly!

This is the first time I've done this with something I have to pay so much shipping for. 

Honored Contributor

To me it's smart to buy multiples of the things that work.  Why search for another item when you find exactly what you want and give yourself a headache!

I have multiples of dress slacks, layering tees,  jeans, and all underwear.

Respected Contributor

if i find a top i like i almost always buy it in black and white.

Honored Contributor

I do this a lot - especially if I find great fitting jeans or boots.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do too if I really like something and the way it fits...

Esteemed Contributor

I sure do....have for years....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yes.  I just found shoes that solved a foot problem, that were on a ridiculous clearance price.  I think I bought 20.  I am chaining myself down to not buy more.

BTW, OP, I have multiples of SG, as well - great everyday wear that is comfortable and easy care, and looks nice.  

I'll take comfortable any day - boring, I am not!  I have  streamlined my wardrobe into a bit of a "uniform" - works for me.  I frankly don't care if others like it or not.  I can carry on a conversation and my house is pretty.  My dogs and husband love me.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Yes, I buy multiples of solid color basics like t-shirts, jeans, dress slacks, cardigans & sweaters. I also buy multiples of shoes in different colors since finding shoes that I like and fit is such a challenge. I would never buy a multiple of a memorable item like a printed dress, top, or sweater. 

Honored Contributor

I definitely do.

Honored Contributor

Yes! I definitely do. Mostly with basics but once in a while other items. I recall an Antthony sweater twinset that I loved so much I had to go back for two other colors. lol... Got lots of compliments on all of them.

I have multiples of JCP St. John's Bay tank tops & t-shirts - in short, 3/4, and long sleeves, too. 

I've got multiples in a couple different brands/styles of jeans. I have had multiples in a couple different styles of shoes, too. Don't right now but I will again.