Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Buy Clothing With Text?

The only one I have with lettering is an orange with sparkly black lettering that says

"you say witch like it's a bad thing"

loved it so much I got one for my sister too. We wear it every Halloween as our costume.

A treasured find😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

On one Life is Good tee shirt. It has a palm tree and says Every Day is Saturday. Appropriate since I'm retired now. 
I can't stand generic affirmations on clothes or home decor. So cliched and derivative. I have been in peoples homes that look like Hobby Lobby stores. 
I especially dislike the so called Christian slogans like Grateful, thankful, blessed. I saw a shirt recently in a boutique that said Jesus, flannels and pumpkin spice. 🙁

For me, reducing one's supposedly Christian beliefs to mass produced slogans cheapens the value of that belief. 
But doubtful that a shirt or sign saying "Born a sinner. Saved by grace, not by works" would be a big seller. 
😏

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Me too! I've always disliked seeing women (usually young or teens) In Juicy couture pants with Juicy displayed in big letters across their butt. Tacky tacky IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  No way!

Honored Contributor

Too bad the Peace, Love, World owner/vendor doesn't read this post.  She'd be appalled at the number of potential sales she's losing.  If you must have a message, put it where it's seen privately

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Possibly.  I once saw a green sweatshirt with big letters that said:

BAH!

Humbug!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If not for the sayings, I would have bought the sweatshirt, possibly even two.  Big dislike for me.  I heard the host say something about shining your light. I'm a person, not an electric eel.  Pretty sure that human beings don't glow in the dark.

Esteemed Contributor

NO

Honored Contributor

Not with affirmations on them - funny tees yes.  I do like some of the styles but with affirmations I will not buy!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    Perfect for all retail cashiers and clerks. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment