Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do Ugg boots have arch support?

@OkeyDokey wrote:

I have an extra Ugg insole in my boots.  I wear them often, and feel like they have great support, but, mainly because of having the extra insole in them.  It probably gives my foot more to sink into for a more severe contour.  I do not have high arches.  

I have one pair of Ugg boots (the one with the extra insole) and one pair of Bearpaw.  The Ugg has significantly more support overall than the Bearpaw, but an extra insole could be put into any of these styles of boots.  

@OkeyDokey 

That is exactly what I did. I like my UGGs to fit snugly and cradle my feet. Adding an UGG insole makes all the difference.

Honored Contributor

@TY 

We have one in our local mall.  I stopped going there, because they told me each time that they didn't carry my size in stock (37), but they could order it for me.  That seems like a silly way to do business, but I guess it's better than ordering from home and guessing whether they'll be comfortable or not.  I might have to pay them a visit today.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I wound up ordering these Vionics from Zappos.  I'm afraid to switch brands, because Vionics work so well for my "hurty" feet.

Thanks for all the advice.  I think I would have been very unhappy without the arch support.

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.33.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.39.06 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

I love those I think really made the right decision. That's what I would have done.  When you have issues with your feet (as I do) and you know the brands and styles that work for you, you should stick with them.  

Trusted Contributor

No, I have to put inserts in mine.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@house_cat   I bought two pair of UGG boots on sale at Nordstrom 2 years ago.  Yes, they have arch support but not as severe as Vionic.  They are very warm and comfortable.  I do not wear socks with my UGGs.  Check out Nordstrom for sales especially now.  I sprayed both my pairs with a water resistant spray.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2  Yes, they do have arch support.  I own 2 pairs and they both have it.  It is not a flat foot boot like Bear Paws.  I am surprised that other women with Uggs disagree but I owned Bear Paws and gave them away because they were so flat and your feet end of hurting but not with Uggs.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

EMUs, which are like UGGs, have arch supports.  I've had mine several years and they are like new.

Got mine from Shop HQ.

Honored Contributor

Most of my boots are Uggs.  I don't have any of the imitators.  I don't think they have arch support.  All I know is that I wear them without socks and they are super warm and comfortable.  

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

EMUs, which are like UGGs, have arch supports.  I've had mine several years and they are like new.

Got mine from Shop HQ.

@Zhills 

I also have EMUs and love them!  Mine also are like new after several years.  And so comfortable.