Honored Contributor

Re: Do Liz Claiborne clothes, blouses and tees, especially, run small ?

I'm a "34" and a small is plenty roomy. I don't put anything in the dryer, however. I take a M in Jones of NY tee shirts.

Valued Contributor

They run smaller than d&co and SG. I would say they are similar to Isaac.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}O/P You are going to get a lot of different views, we are all shaped differently. I wear a size four in her pants and dresses and a XX-small in her shrugs and they fit wonderfully. I have to go a size down in all QVC clothing because of their "vanity sizing" Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

I wear a small in D & Co and a small in Liz tops and dresses. However, I always look at the "click here" measurements to make sure I don't need to size up before I buy. In a brick and mortar store I am normally a medium.

Respected Contributor

I have found that they run shorter after washing, not necessarily smaller. I just got rid of a few for that reason.

I found the pants run big.

*shrugs*

Trusted Contributor

I have found they run true to size neither small nor large in most things. I think their pants may run a little small but in cardigans, tops, maxi dresses and skorts I wear a small or extra small all the time.

Valued Contributor

I ordered 3 LCNY tops in the size I usually order with LCNY and all were too big. Therefore, I have to say, their sizing varies. Unfortunately, I have to return these tops.

Respected Contributor

I feel like their sizing tends to run short in the length of a shirt or blouse. I wear a 4 or 6, but clothes from Liz don't me properly because of this problem. I have only purchased Liz from Kohls, not QVC. HTH

Contributor

I found when I bought Liz clairborne from JCP I always had to go up sizes in the tops. I have some t-shirts from qvc,ordered in my usual size,they fit ok. Have bought a couple of dresses in this line from qvc and they fit great!!! I am only 5ft 2in,the petite length is great on me.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the Isaac comment, I wear the same size in both. My only problem with LC is the 100% cotton. Shrinks badly, at least my turtlenecks did this year. I've worn the T shirts in SS for years, the same batch, and they barely shrunk at all. So I stick with the poly tops.