Honored Contributor

Do Isaac's Pebble Knit pants show all the lumps and bumps?

[ Edited ]

Do Isaac's Pebble Knit pants show all the lumps and bumps? I'm plus sized,so I'm particularly interested in the larger sizes. I'm looking at solid dark color wide legs being shown right now, Fri, July 8 on the 5PM Show with Amy and Alberti. It's not just an Isaac show. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Do Isaac's Pebble Knit pants show all the lumps and bumps?

They were not flattering on me so I sent back. I had better success with Susan's pants.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D I have several pairs of these. Both print and solids. Absolutely love the fabric. It flows and doesn't cling at all. I also love that these come in three lengths as I need the talls. They also wash well.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @Mindy D!

I haven't tried these pants I just wanted to say, I hope you are ok.

I haven't seen your informative posts for awhile and just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

I received these pants yesterday (dark blue). I wasn't sure how the wide leg would look on me because I'm quite short & thought I might look "dumpy".  However,  I like them very much, they fit very well, no lumps & bumps, & are actually slimming.  I'd give them a try.