Honored Contributor

Dissappointed In Labor Day Sale Offerings In Fashion

I really thought all of the major brand shops would offer big discounts for Labor Day and in view of slow sales.  Not so.  Mainly extra discounts on clearance.

I got the sequiened sweater by Halston which I LOVE.

H by Halston Special Edition Art Deco Sequin Front Cardigan - A287136

What have you picked up?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dissappointed In Labor Day Sale Offerings In Fashion

Nothing so far on the Q. The Issac sweatshirt was cute but how many of that style do you need? It was a big seller though. Mostly they are getting rid of odds and ends that they have in inventory. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't shopped for fall clothes at all except winter boots. But I was able to pick up a nice black swimsuit and a couple of swimsuit bottoms on clearance from Sears Canada in store. The swimsuits are for an upcoming trip as I had looked through what I owned already and while I had tankini tops that fit nicely, the bottom halfs didn't.

Honored Contributor

Nothing from QVC today ... but a bunch of stuff from LandsEnd (basics). 

I'm fairly well set for Fall and Winter.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  You thought QVC would have big clearance discounts?  Surely you jest.  Maybe you're referring to another retailer? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The prices dont look very LOWWW.

But I went online and shopped the clearance for Labor Day.

I have many things in my cart.  Just trying to weed out what I really want.

Goodness knows I dont NEED anything.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I have C. Wonder Ponte Knit Leggings A284184 and the Issac TSV  in my cart.  I am trying to decide if I am going to purchase or not. 

Acutally, I think QVC's fashion clearance is much better this weekend than usual.  Many clerance items have very good prices.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG  You thought QVC would have big clearance discounts?  Surely you jest.  Maybe you're referring to another retailer? 

@Kachina624,No Sweetie, all the retailers.  My purchase just happened to be a Q one.  I know everything hasn't "frozen over" (if ya know what I mean) for Q to get on the ball!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I won't be shopping this weekend. We are heading out of town.  I saw very little of QVC this morning and could hardly believe my eyes when they trotted out a Rachel Zoe faux fur vest on sale, and not even a very good sale at that.

How long has it been since Rachel has been on QVC?  That vest and all her other clothing should be about $5.00 now and get it out of stock. Geez.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007,You might want to try a pair of leggings from Hanes Silk Reflections.  They feel heavenly!  Really!

They're on sale too.Smiley Happy