Trusted Contributor

Discounts and Spendable Kash

I wish QVC would offer the discount codes and spendable Kash like HSN does. Also many items on HSN are free shipping. That always get  me. I have a code and spendable Kash waiting for next time I buy something. Just a thought. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Discounts and Spendable Kash

@KCDiva wrote:

I wish QVC would offer the discount codes and spendable Kash like HSN does. Also many items on HSN are free shipping. That always get  me. I have a code and spendable Kash waiting for next time I buy something. Just a thought. 

@KCDivaThat would definately be nice.  I wouldn't mind a 20% coupon occassionally too. QVC is so stingy with this.

Frequent Contributor

I agree the 20% discount coupons and other special discounts are great but they limit you too much as to what you can use them for.  I wanted to order an NFL sweatshirt for my daughter that had been reduced in price, but not on clearance, yesterday and the coupon was rejected.  Now I also had a $5.00 coupon that I received when HSN replaced banks for their credit cards, so I thought lets try that.  Rejected again!  If they don't want you to use them on sale items, then that should be added to their laundry list of unacceptable items on the coupons.

You want to save money with the coupons but why must it be used on full price items?

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva 

Great idea! Kohl’s does that too - spend more & get more cash to spend the next time. It usually gets me back in the store to buy, especially if it’s $10 or more. 

I had $5 off a purchase from the Q sometime last year. It came in an email. I also saw a 5% off promotion at the Q sometime this year. While those discounts are better than nothing, I think they can do better on giving occasional discounts to their long time customers, especially when they give really nice discounts to new Q card members 

Respected Contributor

Give me a straight forward discount.  Personally I hate Kohl's Cash.  It's a gimmick just to get you to spend more money. You buy something to get to the next reward level, then you buy something just to use the KC.