Honored Contributor

Re: Discontinuing Denim & Co. boot cut leggings?!

I feel differently about boot cut anything.  I wish it would go away.  It never made Lisa R. look smaller but it did make her look bigger.  Finally, she started wearing straight leg and looked so much better and thinner.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2, Thanks for posting about the D&C bootcut legging discontinue clearance. These are my favorite pants for when I'm doing any kind of task which requires wearing clothes that moves with me and exercise apparel is inappropriate.  They are the only pants I wear for gardening. Work pants is just how I use the leggings but they would be fine for wearing as part of my regular wardrobe too.  They fit me like slim pants with a bootcut leg. 

They have a few good colors left in XXS, including one in As Is.   

Valued Contributor

Trixx~~So glad to hear that they had some left in your size!  That's is why I posted it, in case someone didn't know they were being discontinued and wanted some more before they were gone.  I agree, I wear them all the time and with everything.  They look good and are super comfortable.  I hope Gary brings them back in some form!  Enjoy your new pants!

Occasional Visitor

These are my staple pants.  They are extremely flattering to me and I'm always ordering them.  Why make a decision to get rid of these without polling your customers.  Denim and Co is not listening to their customers.  I just can't believe these are being discontinued.  

Honored Contributor

Whenever I hear something I really like is being discontinued... I stock up.