Frequent Contributor

Re: Discontinued! D&C original waist pants?

Beth  thanks for checking but I wear a large petite and more than half the colors are Exed out.   So what's the story about this?   

QVC Customer Care

@Petite one 

It looks like these should be restocked in the Fall including petite sizes.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

If I am not mistaken, I thought I read a thread on here that said that the original waist side pocket pant is still made but they have changed the sizing and the style of them.  They are running smaller in general and specifically a narrower leg and tigher stomach area.  So I just bought 2 pairs and I saw it for myself.  The size I have been ordering for the last 2 years is now tight and slimmer.  (Also the pockets are  greatly sticking out on both pairs and shows through on a tee shirt.)  So maybe they have gone with a new manufacturer. I am curious if others on these blogs have found this.  I think the reviews under the pant itself say that also over the last few months.  I am very disappointed as that is all I wear daily.

Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, I thought I read a thread on here that said that the original waist side pocket pant is still made but they have changed the sizing and the style of them.  They are running smaller in general and specifically a narrower leg and tigher stomach area.  So I just bought 2 pairs and I saw it for myself.  The size I have been ordering for the last 2 years is now tight and slimmer.  (Also the pockets are  greatly sticking out on both pairs and shows through on a tee shirt.)  So maybe they have gone with a new manufacturer. I am curious if others on these blogs have found this.  I think the reviews under the pant itself say that also over the last few months.  I am very disappointed as that is all I wear daily.

@mia 2   Thanks for your post.  I, too, have worn these pants for years, always TM.   I have 2 pair that I haven't even opened yet.....got them when they had a sale.  Maybe I better order some and see what's going on w/their sizing.  Wish they would let good enough  alone!

Respected Contributor

I just wish they would bring back these same pants WITHOUT those stupid pockets! Q use to have the same pants,bootcut and straight leg and they fit me perfect. Unfortunately Gary in his vast wisdom discontinued BOTH! Another bad move Gary. The new offerings fit horribly and are nothing like the earlier version. Please bring back the originals without those annoying pockets that stick out and show. Not needed...I carry a purse and don't want lump and bumps and bulges on the lower half of my body.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry.

It's all my fault.

They were my default pants for a very long time, but the last couple of years I've been buying Isaac's 24/7 pants.  

I must've caused the decline in sales.......

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I just wish they would bring back these same pants WITHOUT those stupid pockets! Q use to have the same pants,bootcut and straight leg and they fit me perfect. Unfortunately Gary in his vast wisdom discontinued BOTH! Another bad move Gary. The new offerings fit horribly and are nothing like the earlier version. Please bring back the originals without those annoying pockets that stick out and show. Not needed...I carry a purse and don't want lump and bumps and bulges on the lower half of my body.

Gary does not discontinue things, nor does he raise the prices. There are others in charge of such decisions, including the buyers.