A few days ago on "Lunch time specials" I saw a LOGO top and first pondered whether or not to order so I waited to decide. Later on before the time limit was up, I went back to order the item and it said it was no longer available "sold out". Two days later the LOGO top was back up on Lori's site. I called and spoke with customer service because I didn't think that was fair because I assumed it was "sold out"? The top was more than double the price. It's as if it were a trick to get me to order it at the higher price? Not fair again. Customer service said they would not do any thing because "Lunch time specials" are like flash sales and they have no control on what or how many go in and out at that specific time. But they lied saying it was sold out when it wasn't in fact? I think the truly only fair thing to do for me would be to let me order the top at the "Lunch time specials" price, Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

That happens when your fellow shoppers buy the item, then cancel their order.  You see this with TSVs or OTOs that have sold out also.  There really isn't much you can do, other than order the item when you see it.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

That happens when your fellow shoppers buy the item, then cancel their order.  You see this with TSVs or OTOs that have sold out also.  There really isn't much you can do, other than order the item when you see it.

GCR18 is right.

I probably would have asked to talk to a supervisor in that case - the supervisor might have had the discretion to honor the LTS price for you, whereas the regular rep might not have had that discretion or authority.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but if was on Lori's site, it was as though it was in a different store and not QVC merchandise.  This was your fault for piddling around and not. Making a decision on merchandise that sells out fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@No1Tink76

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We will be glad to look in to the stock and price of the item. Please forward the item number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Thank you,

Valued Contributor

She has her own website? What is it?

Honored Contributor

The lunchtime specials end whenever the special period ends.  It's the same at Macys when special are there for a few hours early in the day, but if you show up at 3 o'clock, you'll pay a different price.  Doesn't matter if they're in stock or not.

Also, I'm not sure what OP means by Lori's site.  Is that QVC's or a separate site?  If it's separate, QVC has no control over what's available there.

Respected Contributor

She who hesitates is lost.

Trusted Contributor

It is what it is a special. You can't think about it for later you have to buy it then before it is sold out. You snooze you lose.

Honored Contributor

I interpreted "Lori's site" to mean the items listed here under LOGO.

Like QF has its own "section" of this site.