Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed with Fashion Day

I did by the TSV, but after reading these posts I'm cancelling the order, I really don't need it and it is overpriced.

Respected Contributor

I don't know when fashion day was, but I haven't seen much that is of interest to me as I've been flipping by the Q. I watched some of those new shows on Mon nite, and saw a couple of items I liked. I'm lucky that I don't need much at the moment. That was the benefit of organizing my closet this winter. Yay for me!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Browneyedgirl said:

I am just so tired of the same clothing brands over and over for hours...with all the designers they have why don't they feature their clothing on fashion day..its not all about Susan Graver and Quaker Factory all the time.

exactly!

Valued Contributor

On 3/5/2015 jmsmall said:

When was Fashion Day? On Monday when they had Perricone as a TSV?

This isn't ""Fashion Day"" it's a 24 hour Susan Graver event.

Super Contributor

I used to buy literally everything I wore from QVC, including underwear, shoes and handbags. Fashion Days were always fun and I would always buy lots of things. Now, I can't find anything I am interested in for sale on Q. The prints are UGLY, the fabrics are weird and there is nothing fun or cute or the least bit different.

It all looks the same . . .BORING. This is not only on Q; however. I have been searching for some cool summer casual clothes for hot Florida weather and all i see everywhere are ugly maxi dresses or T shirts. Would love to find some cute cotton or cotton blensd sun dresses or tops, capri pants, etc. Cotton seems to have left the planet. Maybe it's too early in the season, but it's been in the 80's here all week and we wear summer clothes all year long, give or take a week or so. Sigh. . .

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 SoftRaindrops said:
On 3/5/2015 wonderwoman100 said:
On 3/5/2015 SoftRaindrops said: Liquid knit, camouflage and polyester being most everything equates to a no-sale for myself. And those white pants on beautiful Jackie, the model, was a crime of fashion. Two sizes too small.

Ditto, I don't like all the polyester either. I was so surprised though, in the price increases! The new Liz Claiborne maxi dress was almost $60 with shipping. Last year they were $30 or 40 something.... I mean it's a basic tank style cotton blend dress, seems overpriced.

You can find Liz Claiborne in Penny's and the clothing looks almost identical and is half the price. Just a couple of weeks ago I bought two t shirts with three quarter sleeves for $12.00 each after coupons and they are really pretty....

the Liz Claiborne line at JCP is better quality IMO and much better priced; you can check it out online if you are snowed in like I am. I have been looking at Last Clicks and as-is for better prices on QVC; the newer things have priced themselves out of my budget now

Honored Contributor

So what did I miss? When was Fashion Day?
Honored Contributor

I'm also not a fan of polyester. It seems ubiquitous on the Q. It reminds me of the 1970's, and that wasn't a good decade for fashion!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Fashion day is today (Thurs).....and tomorrow (Fri), too, I think.
Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 nomless said: Fashion day is today (Thurs).....and tomorrow (Fri), too, I think.

Thanks. I checked out the TSV for today, and browsed the other items. Did not see anything for me. Will check back again, tomorrow.