Honored Contributor

Re: Dirty Torn Plastic Bags for $200 Item!!

@KathyM23. The inner bag wouldn't tear at both ends (causing me to have to retape both ends of the bag if I return an item aaaargh) if QVC didnt fold the item into a kind of roll and apparently seal it at both ends. I've had to use a lot of tape to have to seal up both ends of the bag. Ridiculous!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I have found the same thing.  Both ends of the bag tear and to the kitchen I go to get the scotch tape to close it bag. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 wrote:

@Pearlee   I have found the same thing.  Both ends of the bag tear and to the kitchen I go to get the scotch tape to close it bag. 

@KathyM23  @Pearlee 

LOL.  My husband used to use that old silver/gray electrical tape when I would return shipments.  Now my shipments are fewer and far apart...too much second-hand merchandise that cost me and some I returned and some I just gave to the women's shelter or my housekeeper.  I am nore select in what I order anymore, even with Amazon, as I have retired and now have time to go to the mall and fondle the goods before buying.  

Honored Contributor

The Q, and their tv counterparts, need to take a lesson from some other vendors. Easy fix: Use cardboard boxes! Safer for what's inside and better for the environment too!

a win-win.

When I ordered from Lilysilk the boxes were so pretty I still haven't thrown them away! lol

lily silk boxes.jpg