Super Contributor

Dionna (Feefee) in the IM Leopard dress!

Model FiFi was gorgeous in that Mizrahi leopard dress!  Just a knock out.  She took my breath away.  If I had any chance in hedouble hockey sticks to look that amazing I would have bought all 3 of them. Jamie looked awesome too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dionna (Feefee) in the IM Leopard dress!

Thank you for calling this out...I just ordered the leopard and the black versions. I will wear casually with my boots and quilted vests. Perfect for Seattle fall and winter. Hope they fit nice!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I agree the dress looked great on Deanna (FeFe ....Isaac and his silly nicknames! LOL!) and Jamie as well.  

I'm not a dress person but if I needed a simple dress for winter I would go with the blue paisley.

Respected Contributor

A558053

Yes, it does look good on her...everything looks good on her.  Me, not so much....

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 , thanks for posting the item number.  I wasn't watching so didn't know which dress was being discussed.

I normally like animal prints, but I prefer the teal paisley.  It's a bit long on the model though and doesn't look like it can be hemmed.  I don't like the black plaid at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where would you wear it? 

For me, I can't think of any place where I would wear a sweater dress.