Honored Contributor

Re: Difficult men's clothing mystery

@Ms X wrote:

My suggestion would be to not shop at Macy's.  I called their corporate office and told them I would never enter their stores again even if they were giving the stuff away.  I got a nice winter coat there in 2014, but that will be my last purchase.

I don't understand....why won't you shop at Macy's ever again?

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

@DoneTryin and @BklynKinsey gave you the same leads I would have.  Probably TJM and Marshall's are the next stop as even Overstock is sold out.

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

What is it that your DH likes, that can't be purchased in another brand?   Nordstrom's always had very nice shirts and ties.  Jcp Stafford always has wonderful dress shirts in fitted,or fuller frames, plus the different fabrics.-----tedEbear

@tedEbear

Cotton long sleeve dress shirts. The shirts have to be solid colors. My DH has a job that in the winter the employees wear S/S shirts right now because the heat is cranked up to 80 degrees due to upper management being cold all the time. The shirts will get dirty and often times may be get torn due to boxes with the huge staples and for other reasons. The corporation does not provide uniform shirts for department managers and he is looking for reasonably priced shirts. I was looking at the Trump labeled shirts because I thought I could find them at a greatly reduced price. HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Macy's has a new store in certain areas of the country called Backstage. It's similiar to TJ Maxx or Marshall's. The clothes might be there.

@JustJazzmom I will look and see if any are located near us. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

There are many, many quality shirts available.  Check at Marshalls or tj max. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

This gets good reviews:

Wrinkle-Free Classic Oxford Cloth Shirt, Traditional Fit
Item #: TK209410

Product Details

Our tried-and-true men's oxford cloth shirt boasts classic tailoring and meticulous construction details. And the wrinkle-free fabric means you’ll never need to iron it.

Size & Fit
  • 36" and 37" sleeve lengths measure 2" longer in the body.
  • Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It

Substantial 5.5 oz. wrinkle-free, no-iron fabric offers exceptional durability, a lustrous finish and expert tailoring – everything you look for in a classic oxford. And if you wear a Tall size, it also comes in 36" and 37" sleeve lengths, which offer two more inches in body length as well.

Fabric & Care
  • 100% cotton (blend of 69% pima and 31% upland).
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Four-piece split back yoke allows a more natural fit through the shoulders.
  • Gentle collar roll.
  • Classic single-needle tailoring, with double-needle stitching at stress seams.
  • Shirttail hem.
  • Imported.
Respected Contributor

You might want to head on over to ebay. Lots (over 500) of the Trump dress shirts there. And hey if he's our next prez they will be collectibles! lol! Good luck with your search.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@butterfly123

This gets good reviews:

Wrinkle-Free Classic Oxford Cloth Shirt, Traditional Fit
Item #: TK209410

Product Details

Our tried-and-true men's oxford cloth shirt boasts classic tailoring and meticulous construction details. And the wrinkle-free fabric means you’ll never need to iron it.

Size & Fit
  • 36" and 37" sleeve lengths measure 2" longer in the body.
  • Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It

Substantial 5.5 oz. wrinkle-free, no-iron fabric offers exceptional durability, a lustrous finish and expert tailoring – everything you look for in a classic oxford. And if you wear a Tall size, it also comes in 36" and 37" sleeve lengths, which offer two more inches in body length as well.

Fabric & Care
  • 100% cotton (blend of 69% pima and 31% upland).
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Four-piece split back yoke allows a more natural fit through the shoulders.
  • Gentle collar roll.
  • Classic single-needle tailoring, with double-needle stitching at stress seams.
  • Shirttail hem.
  • Imported.

@lolakimono

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

You might want to head on over to ebay. Lots (over 500) of the Trump dress shirts there. And hey if he's our next prez they will be collectibles! lol! Good luck with your search.

Thank you and the second sentence was LOL!