Occasional Contributor

Difference between similar Mizrahi pants?

I didn't even realize these forums were back here, but perhaps someone can answer the question posted with last week's Mizrahi ankle pant TSV, A255298. How do these differ from similarly described A235335?

I have a hard time finding pants I like, and I liked the TSV a lot, but my size is gone in most colors. Many are available in the second item number, but I don't want to order and find they're different, even though the fabrication appears to be the same.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Difference between similar Mizrahi pants?

I'm not sure I'll be much help but I have the pants with the number that ends in 335 and I love them. They are stretchy, fit well and always look good. Sorry I don't have any of the other number to compare. Sometimes newer items come through with a different number even if the item is basically the same. It might be true in these pants.

Respected Contributor

I love all Isaac pants. I have most every style in every color. Fit well, comfortable pants. I have Icon Grace Ponte Knit, all the 24/7 styles. Give them a try. Also love his knit jackets

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe there is a difference. They are the same 24/7 pant just manufactured in different runs. Other than basic black and neutrals, the fashion colors will be different. The fabric of the 24/7 pant feels terrific.

Order your regular size, but if you have a small waist for your size range, you may even be able to size down.

Frequent Contributor

I have both pairs. They are identical except the A235335 has a front seam (stitching) that runs down the front of the leg which I think is more flattering. If you zoom in on the close up photo you can see it curve down from the pocket area. And if you read the description, the A235335 says "dyed to match stitching" and the other pant doesn't. The A235335 is my absolute favorite pants of Isaac.
Regular Contributor

I'm glad you asked this question because I wondered the same thing! I ordered the TSV ankle pants and they are very comfortable and I feel fit true to size.
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 michlynn said: I have both pairs. They are identical except the A235335 has a front seam (stitching) that runs down the front of the leg which I think is more flattering. If you zoom in on the close up photo you can see it curve down from the pocket area. And if you read the description, the A235335 says "dyed to match stitching" and the other pant doesn't. The A235335 is my absolute favorite pants of Isaac.

Thanks very much for confirming that there is a slight difference!

Respected Contributor

Hi Auk, welcome to the boards. Come to the viewpoints board for some fun conversations.