Honored Contributor

Re: Did you take advantage of the FREE S&H off a fashion order of $75 or more today?

[ Edited ]

@justashopper wrote:

@Susan Louise I have a couple sets of cuddl duds pj sets.  And I ordered a set for mom!  So no... you are not the only one.  I love the fabric.  So soft!

@justashopper  I'm sure there are thousands of folks who have at least a few of Cuddl Duds pj sets. I meant specifically the pj set I mentioned in the OP. I am too embarrassed to say the number I have of them. I'll just say I have every color/design except for the red stripe. sEm_blush7.gif

And yes, they are amazingly soft and lightweight too...

I have a few other types/sets of Cuddl Duds pj's...all are wonderful. A couple of other CD pj sets I enjoy are A373765...I have in the navy medallion and tropical floral...

Also A302380...I have the blue plaid, navy tie-dye & black mosaic.

I'm REALLY hoping that the CD TSV Thursday is not pj's...I have enough...LOL

Which CD pj sets do you have? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: cDid you take advantage of the FREE S&H off a fashion order of $75 or more today?

[ Edited ]

Yes I did!   Would probably have bought these items anyway, but I'm glad to have not paid the extra fees.  I ordered two Laurie Felt items...the dip dyed cardi and the cropped colored jeans. 

Honored Contributor

Re: cDid you take advantage of the FREE S&H off a fashion order of $75 or more today?

@september wrote:

Yes I did!   Would probably have bought these items anyway, but I'm glad to have not paid the extra fees.  I ordered two Laurie Felt items...the dip dyed cardi and the cropped colored jeans. 

@september  Enjoy your new pieces! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you take advantage of the FREE S&H off a fashion order of $75 or more today?

Nope

Regular Contributor

Yes, but it was only extended within the same order.  They should have extended it to your day's worth of fashion purchases, not just to one order.

Frequent Contributor

Most (if not all?) of the sale prices went away yesterday when the free shipping was offered, so didn't buy anythng.  Might have if the sale prices had still been offered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fresher wrote:

Most (if not all?) of the sale prices went away yesterday when the free shipping was offered, so didn't buy anythng.  Might have if the sale prices had still been offered.

@Fresher  That depends on what you wanted to order. Several items I ordered were on sale yesterday and still are today.

Late last night I wound up placing another $75+ order yesterday before the day ended. The items were:

A378256 - tropical green/medium (Sale price - $27.77)

A292450 - got the new red multi (Sale price $29.98)

A375860 - light wash/small (Sale price $34.36)

*also got the price adjustment for the A396078 top I ordered earlier in the day yesterday - 1st $75+ order I started the thread/mentioned in my OP.

That top is still on sale for $33.26.

Other price adjustments I got were for another order for the same top in olive and natural, and a few other tops ordered earlier this month.

Additionally, earlier this month I ordered 4 pairs of jeans a size 8 & 10 of each...and got the price adjustments today...almost $10 off each pair...A383378 ($33.56) and A383381 ($34.16)

Frequent Contributor

@Susan Louise Well done!  Everything I had my eye on was no longer at a reduced nprice.