Honored Contributor

I honestly did think for a second that she WAS on stilts and I wondered what was going on.  Woman LOLWoman LOL  The pants were horrible.  The tiers were bad and they were too big on Amy.  I didn't stick around but I would guess she was wearing the smallest size too.  The top with the pants didn't look good either.  

I tuned in for a minute to the LOGO show and IMO that wasn't any better.  I know Lori puts everything on together and states it all goes together and we all know that isn't the case.  I can separate out the pieces in my head and know I don't have to pile on like that.  But now, IMO she's designing items as a set that don't even go together.  That "twinset" I saw them all wearing was horrible.  That didn't match at all to me.  I'd never wear that.  It would look like I was wearing a top and got cold so just grabbed what I had on my office chair to throw on.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched PM style in so long that I can't remember.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I tuned in for about a minute or two.  Amy's pants were way too long on her.  I notice this on a lot of the hosts and models even though many are a lot taller than Amy.   QVC still won't bring in petite sizes very often.    I seldom sit through an entire PM Style show.  

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree with everyone.Those pants were horrible,an would look bad on anyone.Also Amy should start talking like an adult,her sing song talking makes me nuts.also slow down.

Occasional Contributor

She seems to be stuck in runway styles or something else. I don’t like the way she sticks a ruffle or lace on the bottom and says how beautiful it is. And it was really hard to get used to the “slick the seam and stick a piece of different fabrics in it”. I have her basic tops and I love them but all these sets and patterns are not for me

and I’m sick of flowers from anyone!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, you are not alone in disliking elastic waist pants, skirts. I can't stand them. I recently had to get an x-ray and in order not to have to undress completely I had to dig deep to come up with a pair of elastic waist pants to wear. For a while I honestly thought I might just have to get undressed for it since I didn't think I owned any elastic waist items of apparel. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I tuned in for about a minute or two.  Amy's pants were way too long on her.  I notice this on a lot of the hosts and models even though many are a lot taller than Amy.   QVC still won't bring in petite sizes very often.    I seldom sit through an entire PM Style show.  

@Daysdee, I have no idea if thos GILI pants came in petite or not but I know when she was wearing the Lisa Rinna TSV pants on that day, they were way too long and she said she was wearing the regular length because she was wearing heels.