Esteemed Contributor

What the hosts are wearing on PM Style tonight ...  Some of the most unattractive pieces of clothing I've seen in quite a while.   

Amy looked like she was on stilts with those long wide leg pants ... and I can't even begin to describe the outfit the other host was wearing at the beginning of the show.

The Q clothing seems to be on a downward spiral.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

What the hosts are wearing on PM Style tonight ...  Some of the most unattractive pieces of clothing I've seen in quite a while.   

Amy looked like she was on stilts with those long wide leg pants ... and I can't even begin to describe the outfit the other host was wearing at the beginning of the show.

The Q clothing seems to be on a downward spiral.

i didnt' but I could do a better job style, using word loosely the models 

Honored Contributor

I went through every item until I got to the Logo piece to see Amy.  Those pieces overwhelm her petite frame.  When you see the other host, Kristen,  it's quite easy to see the problem.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you see ...

[ Edited ]

I just tuned in and the wide leg pants they are showing now IMO can be compared with much of the stuff LOGO sells. The top they are showing now is a nice style, but I don't care for the big flower print and I own enough black. It's hard to believe people are rushing to buy this line. I wish every line made the clothes in actual petite sizing. Courtney and especially Amy look like they are little girls playing dress up, in most of the fashions tonight. I know not all short women are an xxs and as truly petite as these women are, but as a 5ft3 woman who wears a size small, those two hosts are not selling me any fashion tonight.

Trusted Contributor

IMHO PM Style seems to be on a downward spiral. 

Honored Contributor

I watched about five minutes ... then switch to another channel until LOGO show.

Honored Contributor

Do you mean the wide leg crop pants with the crochet on the pants hem——good grief—— UGLY as sin! SK looks like a clown.

Honored Contributor

I watched for maybe two minutes.  Those pants were terribly unflattering on Amy.  She's far too tiny for pants like that.  However, these comments are drop dead funny.  How can anyone judge all the thousands of pieces of clothing QVC sells on one or two items...LOL  Funny indeed.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you see ...

[ Edited ]

Obviously, we posters on this thread (so far) are judging these items and others we already know about ... so if that's funny, well I'm glad we're able to make you laugh so easily.  

Passive agressive comments are not as thinly veiled as one would think. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't dislike the pants because they were wide legged but for the tiers?! Just odd in a pair of pants.

What I've noticed lately is the hosts and vendors seem to be working overtime to convince the viewers how great elastic waist pull on pants are. Amy made a particurly questionable statement when she declared, a few times, that the shirt they were presenting could only be tucked in to elastic waist pants?! Excuse me ..... WHAT??!!

Does this mean I'm not in the minority with my distaste for them?