Trusted Contributor

Did you purchase the Angel Wrap?

From HSN  with the two pair of fuzzy socks?  I love it. I got the cream and it is so nice and you can put over your pjs and if you go out to the mail box or have company come over you are covered with your pjs on and I am so happy I got it.  They are really putting things on I like and of course I love the Perlier Honey Bath wash or bubble bath.  Happy Week.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you purchase the Angel Wrap?

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

From HSN  with the two pair of fuzzy socks?  I love it. I got the cream and it is so nice and you can put over your pjs and if you go out to the mail box or have company come over you are covered with your pjs on and I am so happy I got it.  They are really putting things on I like and of course I love the Perlier Honey Bath wash or bubble bath.  Happy Week.

I purchased the T.S. with the socks in the bright rose color!  I love it!  I get one from them almost every year!  The prices are so good over there on some of their T.S.'s.  QVC needs to learn from HSN, but I don't think they will ever change.  The price was really good on that robe!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Evine had one a day later (exactly same thing) only it had a zipper which I thought was better.  I don't like these "open front" items - you have a hard time keeping them on.  I didn't purchase either, but would have preferred the one from Evine. 

Honored Contributor

I got the one from Evine but it hasn't been cold enough to wear it other than the day I got it. It is going to be nice to wear around the house to keep warm on cool evenings.

Esteemed Contributor

No...I have so many punchos, wraps I did not need another one. Enjoy if you brought it.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I purchased the wrap with the socks a couple years ago for a gift and my friend loved it.  You will enjoy it :-).

Honored Contributor

I have two animal ones from Evine, and I purchased the plaid set from Evine.  I'll give it to DH, he won't wear it, and I'll have another one.  Well, maybe he'll wear the pants.  He's always looking for warm sweatpants.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I have two animal ones from Evine, and I purchased the plaid set from Evine.  I'll give it to DH, he won't wear it, and I'll have another one.  Well, maybe he'll wear the pants.  He's always looking for warm sweatpants.

@depglass

I tempted to get the plaid one but, as usual, went the conservative route and got the Indigo one. If I can invent an excuse to "need" another one, I will order the plaid sometime in the future.

I ordered the raspberry one for my mom & I think she'll like it. It will go with the colors she used to decorate her living room. 

Respected Contributor

I got the one from HSN for myself and my mom.  It is so soft!   Wish I had gotten a few more at the TS price but I wasn't sure what it would be like.  Great item.