Honored Contributor

Did you order any fashion finds this weekend?

[ Edited ]

Please share if you found/ordered anything Smiley Happy

I ordered 4 items while they are still available in the size/color I wanted, at a great price with the FREE S&H...and before they sell out! LOL

.............................................................................................................

A628154 - 'As Is' Candace Cameron Bure - Regular Button Front Eyelet Shirt - $28.50

(already have it in the 'regatta/white'/XS and ordered the wisteria)

..............................................................................................................

A615309 - Denim & Co Canyon RetreatHeartland Denim Straight Leg Patchwork Jean - 'Clearance Sale Price' - $28.99

(already have the size 6 in both antique indigo & grey wash and just ordered both in the size 4)

..................................................................................................................

A594932 - Belle by Kim Gravel Slub Knit Pretty in Paisley T-Shirt.

'Clearance Price' - $13.35

(already have the nautical navy & malibu blue - XS and ordered the sand bar)

.................................................................................................................

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you order any fashion finds this weekend?

Does it have to be from QVC?

I did receive Joan River's dark green sequin jacket, but I ordered too large and realize it's too heavy (weighs about 5 lbs!) to order smaller size.  So I'm going to send it back.

Other than Q, I ordered three pairs of boots from PAWJ California.  Those I'm keeping!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Does it have to be from QVC?

I did receive Joan River's dark green sequin jacket, but I ordered too large and realize it's too heavy (weighs about 5 lbs!) to order smaller size.  So I'm going to send it back.

Other than Q, I ordered three pairs of boots from PAWJ California.  Those I'm keeping!Heart

@Lucky Charm   No, it doesn't have to be from QVC...

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear that your JR sequin jacket didn't work out, but glad you found boot treasures! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise and everyone,

I ordered Quacker A629647 in shortxs with the vintage hearts, their embroidery is the best!

Honored Contributor

I ordered Jambu shoes from Macy's; a corduroy shirt jacket from Appleseeds.  Nothing appeals to me from any of the shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Nothing.   I don't think their quality has kept up with their prices. 

Perhaps the after Christmas specials will be better. 

Honored Contributor

Becuz' clothing are so high I am trying very hard not to purchase any,anywhere. 

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Honored Contributor

The only fashion-related things I ordered is yarn that will eventually become sweaters, hats and scarves.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I ordered a couple of things from Isaac.  

Great prices. 

A520128  in a pretty grey plaid for $32.99, some sizes still available!

a520128_j71.webp

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Jacquard Sweater Coatigan

A551051 in black velvet, lots of sizes and several colors are left for $79.99

a551051.jpg

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Always Isaac Velvet Puffer

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything, but I found some LOGO pants in the closet that bought last year (Jan. 2022) ... and forgot I had.  Checked my order history ... they were only $21 each.

One pair dark red (Zinfandel) and one pair black.  Very fine pinwale corduroy - looks like velvet.  Leg shape is fantastic.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Bootcut StretchCorduroy Pants - A387247

LOGO is my "QVC pants destination."   LOGO and WWC are the only two brands that have the shorter rise that I need.