Respected Contributor

Re: Did you order any Linea tonight?

On 1/19/2015 circles said:

Grace.....that is the shirt I was interested in ....however that collar looks huge to me...I have a very thick neck and a short neck....if the collar isn't petite....I am overwhelmed ...I use to be able to find nice dress shirts....now not so much....I would like about a two inch collar where it peaks in front....this one looks like its three to four inches...

Ah, I see. I thought maybe you had the two confused. My mistake! I checked the "click here" measurements and one isn't given for the collar length. You could ask Louis on his blog. He answers every question.

I agree it's hard to find nice dress shirts, especially in high quality cotton, like the Lines ones.

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Goldie76 said:

Belle, I had previously ordered, and have received, the cardigan in charcoal grey. Included with that order was the charcoal grey T-neck.

Must relate that I love them! Will enjoy their warmth when I wear them as a set. A great grey; I don't wear all greys well, but this shade works for me.

[I, too, managed to get an A-line ENR skirt -- in black.]

Hi, Goldie. Were the Charcoal Grey T-Neck and Cardigan a perfect match? I always worry when they are not offered at the same time whether or not the dye lots will match. I've got the T-neck and I may go for the Cardigan, depending on what you tell me. Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Louis said on his blog that the charcoal WK cardigan and charcoal WK t-neck match exactly.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/19/2015 GraceCO said:

Grace.....that is the shirt I was interested in ....however that collar looks huge to me...I have a very thick neck and a short neck....if the collar isn't petite....I am overwhelmed ...I use to be able to find nice dress shirts....now not so much....I would like about a two inch collar where it peaks in front....this one looks like its three to four inches...

Ah, I see. I thought maybe you had the two confused. My mistake! I checked the "click here" measurements and one isn't given for the collar length. You could ask Louis on his blog. He answers every question.

I agree it's hard to find nice dress shirts, especially in high quality cotton, like the Lines ones.

Thanks, Grace.....going to his blog is a good idea...

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Sheesh said:

<em>Belle</em>, I had previously ordered, and have received, the cardigan in charcoal grey. Included with that order was the charcoal grey T-neck.

Must relate that I love them! Will enjoy their warmth when I wear them as a set. A great grey; I don't wear all greys well, but this shade works for me.

Hi, Goldie. Were the Charcoal Grey T-Neck and Cardigan a perfect match? I always worry when they are not offered at the same time whether or not the dye lots will match. I've got the T-neck and I may go for the Cardigan, depending on what you tell me. Thanks.

Sheesh, when I received them during the daylight hours last week, they appeared to be a true match. Just now placed them side by side and focused a flashlight on them, and they look the same.

Valued Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Sheesh said:

<em>Belle</em>, I had previously ordered, and have received, the cardigan in charcoal grey. Included with that order was the charcoal grey T-neck.

Sheesh, when I received them during the daylight hours last week, they appeared to be a true match. Just now placed them side by side and focused a flashlight on them, and they look the same.

Goldie, you made me laugh with your flashlight; you sound like Inspector Clueso...funny!!

By the way, I know I wasn't asked, but my charcoal cardigan and t-neck match even though I bought at different times.

Honored Contributor

HAPPY, can't you just see me with my spectacles on, peering intently at the two pieces? The two WKs are sharp and conservative. I like the look as a change of pace for me.

To be clear, I am, for the most part, a traditional dresser, but I never give off a Town & Country vibe. Just not my style (but a style I admire on others). These sweaters -- in this color --will take me to the brink of that look. What's not to love?

Respected Contributor

HAPPY, can't you just see me with my spectacles on, peering intently at the two pieces? The two WKs are sharp and conservative. I like the look as a change of pace for me.

To be clear, I am, for the most part, a traditional dresser, but I never give off a Town & Country vibe. Just not my style (but a style I admire on others). These sweaters -- in this color --will take me to the brink of that look. What's not to love?

Goldie, throw on some extra chains and pearls which will take you out of the Town & Country ho-hums straight into Chic-ville! Thanks for breaking out the flashlight!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

circles maybe you would like the wing collar blouse A259103. The collar is pretty small--I have the pink & it's gorgeous! It has be been reordered in white, pale blue & light tan.

Valued Contributor

I'm smiling at our own Inspector Goldie Clueso Smiley Happy Very cute and thoughtful of you Goldie breaking out the flashlight. I agree with Goldie. I think these new cardigans - both the PP and the Charcoal are perfect matches to other whisper knit pieces in this color. I love that. But I also like the PP not as a set. It's dynamite as an "accent" color to a stone column of color, a charcoal grey column of color, a white column of color or a black column of color. I had to spring for the butter yellow - another color I find as delicious as the perfectly pink - both in the shirt and in the open front cardigan. I pretty much passed on the open front cardi - preferring the later longer cardi with the signature gold or gunmetal or silver buttons which I got in every color ultimately. But that butter shirt and butter cardi looked fantastic on Jackie. I thought she looked "radiant"! Already have and love the charcoal turtle and the charcoal cardigan.