Frequent Contributor

Re: Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

Oh Lord people, get over the Lisa hype already. Tired of hearing about it.
Trusted Contributor

Several people have made comments that have let us know they are aware of where Lisa will be. I'm sure the only people being left out are us, the viewers. Laura Geller knows, among many. Mari Lyn or whatever her name is from Philosophy knows, as does Dennis Basso, etc. So if they can be that open on air as vendors, you know the staff of QVC knows. The hosts, models, most vendors, etc.

Lisa shouldn't tell us so her stalker's won't follow her.

Trusted Contributor

The subject line of your thread was a big tease.

Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ciley said:

He said, "She talked me into this and now she's leaving." I assume he means she either talked him into bringing the line to QVC or being the on air talent for the brand. She replied, "yes, that wasn't very nice."

That's what he was saying...nothing about where she was going..but that she talked him into coming to QVC.

Regular Contributor

I think it is with Mark Zunino.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa also said she won't be getting the employee discount anymore!

Valued Contributor

On 12/13/2014 mineralgirl1 said: I never could stand the view, mostly because their views are one sided.

Can't watch The View -- they are so rude and all talk over each other -- so unprofessional. That show has run its course...

Valued Contributor

On 12/13/2014 winamac1 said:
On 12/13/2014 Lila4now said:

Her vocabulary would have to expand for a position on The View, or almost any other position on television. I sure hope her new job is far out of the public eye!

Her vocabulary is probably better and more expansive than many of the View hosts. She , imo, would be a welcome addition on the View. Most of them are dreadful.

Totally agree with you winamac1 -- I gave up watching the show years ago. Big-mouth, abrasive women (I won't call them ladies) are not entertaining!

Honored Contributor

The View is old news... The Talk at least can be fun...

And no, I didn't take his remarks as knowing Lisa's plans, merely that she'd convinced him to do the show and now was leaving and she noted it wasn't very nice of her.

And I do SO wish folks would quit with the whole stalker thing. I believe it's an issue from her past, serious though it was, and while it surely colored her life for a while, she remained in the public eye for years after those incidents occurred. If she was planning to live like a hermit, she'd have done so prior to this...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 DollnScrap said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}I wondered about that also...at least we know she's headed to another job, hopefully on TV. She also said later in the night that she will miss designing for G.I.L.I. I'm guessing when she leaves QVC she will not be affiliated with the line she started there. Sounds like a clean break.

This may show that her decision to leave QVC happened quickly (after she talked the Elizabeth Taylor rep to come on QVC). Negotiations with QVC may have faltered so she looked for another position or another more lucrative position knocked on her door. She was on the cancelled Bethenny show a few times along with David.

I also found it interesting when Judith Ripka, on Thursday, said she hoped Lisa would wind up in a new job like on "The View." {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

One thing for sure is Lisa does have a entertaining personality and good sense of humor! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I don't know that his comments mean much more than what he said. She talked him into repping the line and now he has a job he needs to learn to do without her helping him along.

We've all watched as reps and hosts learn their jobs and become more comfortable on air. I watched just my usual commercial break segments of that show - he obviously had lots to say about the jewelry, but didn't have the sense of timing yet that he'll need to go forward. Lisa pushed him carefully along with info she thought would sell jewelry. That's why she's so good - she knows what sells to her audience.

Where's she going and when and who already knows? Unless it's really public, I may never know. I've never accessed her FB page and see no reason to go there now. I liked her in her host role and that's gone. Just as I'm not chasing any of the other past hosts, I doubt I'm following her.