Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

Definitely not The View I expect that talk show to be cancelled pretty soon It hasn't been the same in quite a while. I expect Lisa will wind up doing something she has always wanted to do and now the opportunity has come.

Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 brii said:

She's not going to The View. LOL

Lisa would add nothing to the view... look at how poorly she did on Project Runway... she sat there like a lump on a log... and commented how lovely THE DRESS WAS THAT SHE NEVER WORE... (that she was suppose to wear to an event). She was a freaking disaster on Project Runway... as well as on the small bits on beauty she did on Bethany's failure of a talk show... Lisa is not good at much other than selling discount items on shop TV I am afraid. Everyone thinks that they are ALL THAT...

Respected Contributor

Such silly speculation! Lisa is a bright woman, very much in control of her own destiny. I hope she finds the most wonderful future wherever she goes. Best of everything, Lisa.

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Rtmom said: Oh Lord people, get over the Lisa hype already. Tired of hearing about it.

Agree! I like Lisa and think she did a great job but give it a rest! I don't care why she left or where she's going...geeesh!

Trusted Contributor

That Liz Taylor rep wasn't a particularly bright bulb, was he? He said awkward things all night. Lisa was way ahead of him, smoothing the way.

Frequent Contributor

It's extremely apparent on her FB page that she's moving to NYC. Lisa had a fabulous career at QVC but she truly was a slave to the company what with crazy hours and such. Tough to have a personal life. At any rate, she's talented and beautiful, set for life, and I hope we see more of her in the near future.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ellaphant said:
On 12/13/2014 Rtmom said: Oh Lord people, get over the Lisa hype already. Tired of hearing about it.

Agree! I like Lisa and think she did a great job but give it a rest! I don't care why she left or where she's going...geeesh!

Well, you both can start by not reading any Lisa threads ..... why did you bother to come here, anyway .... to complain? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor

On 12/13/2014 GoodStuff said:

That Liz Taylor rep wasn't a particularly bright bulb, was he? He said awkward things all night. Lisa was way ahead of him, smoothing the way.

He was very nervous. He admitted that at the beginning of the show and Lisa helped him. I found him to be likable and knowledgable about the jewelry, pointing out the importance of the colors chosen for the stones and the prongs. I am sure he will improve with more on-air appearances. A little patience and understanding makes the world a better place.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/13/2014 kate2357 said:
On 12/13/2014 ciley said:

He said, "She talked me into this and now she's leaving." I assume he means she either talked him into bringing the line to QVC or being the on air talent for the brand. She replied, "yes, that wasn't very nice."

That's what I heard...and how I took his remarks.

That's what I heard and took it, too.....

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Nighthawks said:
On 12/13/2014 GoodStuff said:

He was very nervous. He admitted that at the beginning of the show and Lisa helped him. I found him to be likable and knowledgable about the jewelry, pointing out the importance of the colors chosen for the stones and the prongs. I am sure he will improve with more on-air appearances. A little patience and understanding makes the world a better place.

well stated {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}