Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you all see Lori's new hoodie for $73?

If people think it is too expensive and don't buy it.......sales will be low and it will go on clearance....

thats the way retail works...

Trusted Contributor

Why all the anger?  If you don't like LOGO or can't afford it, just don't buy.  While I do not like all the styles I own 2 and absolutely love them and no, they are not like the ones I see in the stores.  I do not understand why some feel the need to constantly lecture those who like the line on how they have no taste and throw money out the window.  Nobody in their right mind would pay for what they do not like or consider worth the money.  It may not be worth it to you but it is to many.  Live an let live.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
How many times do I need to tell you gals that QVC, not Lori or any other vendor, sets the retail price! ? And if you continue to pay it they will continue to charge it

I think we know that.  When "I" say her prices are too high, and that they keep escalating, I certainly know Lori doesn't set the prices.  QVC does...and that doesn't negate the fact that some of her prices are too high.

Yes, you are correct.  If we continue to pay and if items continue to sell out, the prices will continue to go up.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I own and wear both IM and LG and love all the pieces I own. I can well afford it but, I will not buy Logo's 73 dollar hoodie too much money for what it is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These threads are getting to be as tired as Q's offerings.  Woman LOL

I think that hoodie is adorable but I wouldn't pay that kind of money for it.  It looks like something you could find under the Sonoma label at Kohls for $20.00, not on sale.

However, if someone wants to spend $73.00 on it, that is their business.  I don't understand why others feel they can tell people how to spend their own money.  If you think the price is too high, don't buy it.  It's as simple as that. 

If that is something someone is going to wear often, their cost per wear is a lot cheaper than buying something for half the price and wearing it once.   

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Moretofollow wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I had to laugh. I went and looked at the item you were talking about and I had it in my cart yesterday in the hint of pink.  I loved it.  I thought with a pair of shorts over a tank it would be great for summer evenings here in CA. 

I don't always agree with the prices but I learned that a deal or bargin is no guarantee that I am going to get my money's worth.  If you like something and will get the wear out of it, it may be worth the price.  I have purchased items on sale (great price) and wore them a few times and decided I only bought them because they were a good deal.

I have learned to buy what I love.  If I wear something 50 times, it has covered its cost of $73.00

Smiley Happy

Deb

LOGO items look like they won't last 10 times! 

They do.  I have about 8 pieces and have washed them and laid them out to dry and they look perfect.  I like the gentle cycle for most of my clothes from Lululemon to CABI. 

Deb

I agree Deb ... I also wash LG clothing in a gentle cycle. And they come out just like new. People who do not own Logo should not suppose they would not take the washings or that they pill. I have a large selection and I have not seen either of this happen. Woman Wink

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.