Honored Contributor

I was trying to post on the thread about French fashion, and all at once , I got a message I was being moved to another board. I clicked on it ,and ended up in  CC. I had to sign in again to get here.

Honored Contributor

I just went to CC again and when I tried to return here, I got a message saying your request is being processed, with sort of an industrial looking  symbol, and here I am once again

Esteemed Contributor

Happened to me also, it redirected me and I had to sign in again then it auto saved my response. I had to reload it to the thread. So not sure what’s going on. 

Honored Contributor

I had to sign in again from reading one forum thread  (Q Talk) to a different forum thread (CC).  I did not get a message, but I did have to sign in all over again. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not having to sign again from one forum to another. I went from one to another without any problems. Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Honored Contributor

I actually had trouble getting on board here just now. I got a blank white page with note 'your request is being processed'. It was slow too.

Thought it was me but apparently not.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did we get a new board?

[ Edited ]

Same here.  I'm getting that "request being processed" page when I change boards or try to post.  Let's see if this works.

Edited to say:   Yay!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Did we get a new board?

[ Edited ]

same...I went out of QVC and restarted my computer.

@cherry wrote:..

I just went to CC again and when I tried to return here, I got a message saying your request is being processed, with sort of an industrial looking  symbol, and here I am once again

Trusted Contributor

It happened to me this morning also.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

something funky going on....trying to post hearts within the board and it is frozen.  I went out of QVC came back in and went to forums....a white screen comes up with with a bar that is moving and a notice saying your request is being processed.  Second time this has happened this morning.  In all the years I've been on this forum, I've never experienced anything like this.