Respected Contributor

Did the Q stop selling the Genie Bra???

I love these things and just checked the website and everything is on clearance and not in my size........I liked the variety of colors the Q carried.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did the Q stop selling the Genie Bra???

Have you tried Bed Bath & Beyond?  You can also use their 20% coupon.  If you purchase online, shipping is FREE!!!!!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I love these things and just checked the website and everything is on clearance and not in my size........I liked the variety of colors the Q carried.

I was wondering the same thing.    I even checked the Genie page today, hoping for some "winter" colors.    I still have a good supply of all-purpose beige and black..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I believe they are discontinuing.  I love Genie Bras and that is all that I wear.   I have tried Walmart's,Bed, Bath and Beyond and none of them stack up to QVC.   I hope my bras do not wear out but I have about 20 different colors.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady Me too Ms Lady!  As soon I discovered the Genie bra, I couldn't stop buying them!  The best buys I fond were here at the Q.  And yeah, as soon as we find a GREAT find here, the Q folks seem to take it away from us don't they? 

My collection of colors have taken over my lingerie draws for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The reviews were mixed with these Genie bras. I have several myself but, only wear them around the house they are not supportive [at least for me] I always go back to my Bali it seems they are worth the money they last a long time.

Honored Contributor

Plenty of them on ebay, varied styles, sizes and colors.

Honored Contributor

They are an "As Seen on TV" item (perhaps why the Q stopped selling them?) and I've seen them at CVS. They are probably also at Wal Mart in the As Seen On TV section if you don't see them in the bra section of the store.

Honored Contributor

Dr. Denese has infomercials on TV............why would that make a difference, I wonder.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Chaz Dean and Bare Minerals also have commercials/infomercials on TV so I'm sure thats not it.  Maybe it just didn't sell well enough.  Personally, I don't know how anyone can wear them as a regular bra!   There is next to no support.  I purchase one at CVS a year or two ago and brought it back the next day.  Even my athletic bras have more support.  The more support there is in a bra the more attractive & youthful your body looks.