Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did something happen with LOGO?

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor The tie dye denim jacket is posted, A511193.

@Biftu   ... and will soon be at my doorstep!

Were you tempted?

I assume there will be a lot of difference in how the tie dye came out on each one.

Love the indigo bits.

@1Professor  I sure am tempted!  Trying my best to hold back as i have way too many denim jackets yet trying to justify how unique this is.  I'm glad one is coming your way and hope you love it.  As my resolve weakens, I too may have one at my doorstep.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Were you tempted?

I assume there will be a lot of difference in how the tie dye came out on each one.

Love the indigo bits.

@1Professor  I sure am tempted!  Trying my best to hold back as i have way too many denim jackets yet trying to justify how unique this is.  I'm glad one is coming your way and hope you love it.  As my resolve weakens, I too may have one at my doorstep.

@Biftu   I have a clothing/shoes rule:

One in One out.

I found a denim jacket I haven't chosen to wear in a year.

Donation box.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Were you tempted?

Love the indigo bits.

One in One out.

Donation box.

Wish I would adopt that rule.  I'm pretty good at donating, but some things I just can't seem to part with even if I haven't worn them in years.  I currently have five bags to donate, maybe I can add more to that stash.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Were you tempted?

Love the indigo bits.

One in One out.

Donation box.

Wish I would adopt that rule.  I'm pretty good at donating, but some things I just can't seem to part with even if I haven't worn them in years.  I currently have five bags to donate, maybe I can add more to that stash.

@Biftu 

I have found a enjoy donating TERRIFIC things.

Perhaps costly, but not worn.

Recently donated clothing, shoes, handbags, all $$$, but worn only once. Abandoned "perhaps one day."

When I was a graduate student, struggling, I applauded a Goodwill store near the university. SOMEONE donated couture. Bless them.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   she's on right now with Amy (7-4-22).  She looks like a clown with all those crazy layers and colors.

Honored Contributor

I just bought her new Limited Edition Painted Denim Jacket (A511193) -- right before it Sold Out.  I love it!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper    Enjoy.  Too expensive for my pocketbook.   I have too many jeans jackets anyway.  It is pretty

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I just bought her new Limited Edition Painted Denim Jacket (A511193) -- right before it Sold Out.  I love it!!

@Caaareful Shopper 

thanks for posting the photo!

You scored!!

I splurged, mine is coming FAST mail. In a few days.

4th of July is my birthday,

so my treat to me!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Were you tempted?

Love the indigo bits.

One in One out.

Donation box.

@Biftu 

I have found a enjoy donating TERRIFIC things.

Perhaps costly, but not worn.

Recently donated clothing, shoes, handbags, all $$$, but worn only once. Abandoned "perhaps one day."

When I was a graduate student, struggling, I applauded a Goodwill store near the university. SOMEONE donated couture. Bless them.

Yes, I need to let go of the "perhaps one day" stuff.  When I retired I donated my heels and lovely suits. I had to dress professionally for work.  Also donated my "fancy" clothes that I wore to work functions.  Now I can dress for myself.

I broke down and bought the tie dye denim jacket before it was prsented and after seeing the presentation I was so glad I did.  Now to donate some of the jackets I no longe wear.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Happy Birthday!