Esteemed Contributor

Did or does Quacker Factory ever make tees than you can machine wash and dry?

I know you have to be careful with cotton but how about a little poly in them. Also a little shorter for us little ones. I am only 5 ft. I bought lunch special for the cats. Thank you for any answers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did or does Quacker Factory ever make tees than you can machine wash and dry?

The ""hand wash"" is not for the tee shirt fabric but for the decorations on the tees. Some threads will shrink and look terrible when dried.

Super Contributor

Re: Did or does Quacker Factory ever make tees than you can machine wash and dry?

I have several QF tees that are old and still look good. I have never hand washed any of them. Into the washer and dryer they go, nothing fell off and no shrinkage.

The same goes for the 4 pc wardrobe set (2 tees, a long skirt & capri's), which I wish QF would bring back. All go into the washer and dryer and never a problem.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Frequent Contributor

Quacker makes quite a few items in a cotton-poly blend, however some still need to be hand washed because of the embellishments.

The new Lady Leopard T-shirt is 60/40 and machine wash, dry flat (probably because of the sequins).

There are grommet T-shirts in 60/40 that are machine wash, tumble dry.

This coral embroidered tunic is 100% cotton, but machine wash, tumble dry.

Respected Contributor

I machine wash all of my Quacker, although I don't have tons, I have many embellished tees. I do NOT put them in the dryer EVER, but always machine wash inside out. Never had a problem

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I machine wash all of my QF too, although I avoid the styles covered in sequins and beads. I would put them in a large lingerie bag, wash on gentle and dry on a hanger.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My machine has a hand wash cycle which I use for delicate things or something I'm not sure about.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

I turn inside out and machine wash warm/cold. Than put in dryer for about 5 minuts and than hang up to dry.

Super Contributor

My sister gave me a set of 3 tees that was a TSV about 5 years ago. They were so cute......until I washed them. The first one I washed and dried in the machine and it came out all stretched out on the bottom. The second one I hand washed in cold water and laid it flat to dry and the bottom was still all stretched out and uneven. The third one I hand washed in cold water and hung to dry....and YUP...the same thing happened. I have never bought any Quacker clothes because of this problem.

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't hand wash anything. I have shirts with sparkles that haven't had any issues because of it.