Honored Contributor

Did anyone order the Barefoot Dreams poncho last night?

I ordered the cream (or ivory or whatever they are calling it).  Generally I think their things can look a tad bathrobe-y, but I really liked the poncho.  It had a Black Friday sale price of $99 and free shipping if anyone is interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone order the Barefoot Dreams poncho last night?

I am still debating on getting one.  I am not a big poncho fan but I do like the way this one looks with the buttons on the front.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  Actually the buttons go down the side of one shoulder, but they were showing how you could wear it with the buttons in the front or the back.  Lots of options.  I couldn't decide between the charcoal or the ivory last night, but I finally hit the button on the ivory this morning.

I am the world's biggest poncho, cape, ruana, and wrap hog.

Honored Contributor

Those things annoy me because you really can't use a should bag with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I did, but then realized that you can't put a jacket or coat over it! You would have to put the poncho OVER the outerwear, or carry it until you reached your destination - THEN put it on. Also, you can't use a bag that requires carrying over the shoulder. I do love the idea of being able to put it over a blouse and wear it at work instead of a blazer or regular cardigan, though. For that reason, I hope I love it. I do wish their colors weren't all so 'murky'. Hoping for the best with this one.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those things annoy me because you really can't use a should bag with them.

@Kachina624  That is absolutely true.  Since I'm a satchel girl it's not an issue for me.  If I were a shoulder bag girl I probably wouldn't be into ponchos and capes and  the like.

Honored Contributor

@BERNIEL wrote:

I did, but then realized that you can't put a jacket or coat over it! You would have to put the poncho OVER the outerwear, or carry it until you reached your destination - THEN put it on. Also, you can't use a bag that requires carrying over the shoulder. I do love the idea of being able to put it over a blouse and wear it at work instead of a blazer or regular cardigan, though. For that reason, I hope I love it. I do wish their colors weren't all so 'murky'. Hoping for the best with this one.

@BERNIEL Agree about the colors.  I think that's why a lot of their things look bathrobe-y.