Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear how the sizing is on the TSV?

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@ALRATIBA  That's why I think you have to order a size that will allow it to fall straight.  I hate it when sweaters cup in the back and I have to constantly pull it down and away from my backside.

@Trudey

I just looked at the video - Jane pulled down the back several times.

I think a larger size will still "cup" because of the bottom ribbing.  It's a design issue.  Ribbing will always draw in at the bottom.

Respected Contributor

You're right about no one mentioning sizing. I heard Katie say this morning that she was wearing and xs so I went with that. I about her size and height. Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Well, after I saw the TSV on Adrienne and she was wearing a large, I changed my order to medium.  I am smaller than she is, but can often determine sizing based on her and Jacque.  If the large looks too tight on them, I usually need to size up, but the TSV looked nice and loose on Adrienne.  With free exchanges, I need to stop stressing...LOL.  It would just be so helpful if they had discussed model sizes at midnight.

Respected Contributor

I ordered three in XL.  I based my purchase on the size charts and the way Jessica, the model with red hair looked.  She typically wears XL.  However, I just looked at the sizing chart and the XL is 1/2 inch larger in the chest than the 1X.  Seriously, I'm thinking about canceling the order.  I don't want to get stuck with return shipping costs.  Love the look but on the fence.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to gauge this based on the click here measurements but boy it is so frustrating when the presentation is so poorly done & w/o talking about sizing.  Colors & sizing information that is the very basic things they need to discuss immediately in each presentation. Instead they all tend to natter on about nothing in particular and leave the potential buyer in the dark.

Frequent Contributor

I have the turtleneck that the TSV is based off of: http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Wide-Turtleneck-with-Open-Side-Seam-Detail.product.A279860.html?sc=S.... That is an oversized fit, and a XXS fit perfectly. Since the TSV is semi fit, I ordered a XS. I hate when hosts don't go over the sizing - this should be one of the first things they talk about! Jane was in a small, and I usually go one size down from her. Rachel was in a XS in case that helps. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still doesn't know what to do.  I originally ordered a size up, then changed it to my regular size based on one of the models.  If one of the hosts would just say "I'm wearing my regular QVC size", or "I decided to size up", it would be very helpful.  They are always announcing their sizes and how a garment fits, what's up with the silence on the subject today?  Still consering canceling my order (chose the bordeaux and the black.)  

Occasional Visitor

I am a first time buyer of any clothing, and am depending on the reviews. When anyone has a question regarding sizing, the QVC rep posts to check the click here. I grew up in the retail industry, and had everything altered or custom made, but I DID NOT TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS MYSELF and I have no ideea what the measurements they give out mean. I'm sure other people are in the same boat. Didn't know how to write this to QVC, so am writing it here.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon, not sure if this is helpful now but I heard 2 hosts yesterday say they were in their normal QVC size.  One was Jennifer Coffey.

I personally thought the sweater looked better more fitted than loose and hanging around the bottom.  That to me is when it started to look a little sloppy, was too baggy looking, didn't lie right and had that "cupping" that someone mentioned.