Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear how the sizing is on the TSV?

Would like to jump on the color I like but haven't seen the presentation.  Whichever host that is on the video has been yammering for about five minutes and saying nothing.  I don't even know who she is but will definitely make it a point to avoid her.

Anyway, I like the bordeaux and the black.  Not sure about sizing given that it is ribbed.  

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear how the sizing is on the TSV?

@faeriemoon wrote:

Would like to jump on the color I like but haven't seen the presentation.  Whichever host that is on the video has been yammering for about five minutes and saying nothing.  I don't even know who she is but will definitely make it a point to avoid her.

Anyway, I like the bordeaux and the black.  Not sure about sizing given that it is ribbed.  

TIA

Jayne is in the video that is posted now that I just peeked at.  I don't know about sizing.  I read complaints in another thread that a poster stayed up at midnight to watch and Sandra never gave sizing info. either.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Lipstickdiva

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  -  The video I saw early this morning was the new host, Alex, and she said NOTHING about sizes, just basic information I could see with my own eyes.  Jayne Brown gave her size (I think she was in a Large) and a few of the models' sizes, it may still be on the video.  Jane Treacy just said she's wearing size Small.

Trusted Contributor

I went by the "click here" size chart.   I went up a size because the knit has rayon in it and I don't want it to cling.  It may be to big but "O" well.  With Hallston I  never know, designs are wonderful but sizes are all over the place.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I wear a medium in most fashions from QVC, but I'm ordering the TSV in large.  I have no idea if that's the right choice because the presentation at midnight gave absolutey no sizing information.  I just watched the video with Jane Treacy and she was wearing a small and it was snug in the hips on her.  I'd prefer for this style sweater to fit me looser and hang straight, versus following the curves of my body.  I'm ordering black and heathered blue.  Fingers crossed that it fits.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I wear a medium in most fashions from QVC, but I'm ordering the TSV in large.  I have no idea if that's the right choice because the presentation at midnight gave absolutey no sizing information.  I just watched the video with Jane Treacy and she was wearing a small and it was snug in the hips on her.  I'd prefer for this style sweater to fit me looser and hang straight, versus following the curves of my body.  I'm ordering black and heathered blue.  Fingers crossed that it fits.

I don't do turtlenecks anymore because I find I just get too hot now in life but this is why I have such a hard time with tunics.

I am a pear shape and like Jane, many times things fit across my shoulders but then are snug in the hip area.  If I go up a size to fit my hips, it's too big and droopy across my shoulders. 

Honored Contributor

Going out on a limb, I'd say it the fit is according to the size chart.  It's obviously not an oversized, boyfriend type sweater.  You can tell that my looking at the models.  It's also obvious that it's the type of sweater that we can get that oversized look by going up a size.  Which is what I would do if I was going to buy one.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a presentation this morning.  What's with those slits at the bottom?  

By placing the slits in front, it makes the back of the sweater "cup" about the wearer's rear!   Not a good look!  

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA  That's why I think you have to order a size that will allow it to fall straight.  I hate it when sweaters cup in the back and I have to constantly pull it down and away from my backside.