Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear LOGO's customer caller yesterday?

It doesn't surprise me. A caller on Evine said she had over 700 pieces of One World.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

forget about where she puts them, how much money she spent and practical things like that.

Thousands means she has enough pieces to wear something different every day of the year for almost 3 years. Now really! I don't care how much you like something, you would have clothing in your closet that you wouldn't even put on for a year or two down the road and yet she's still buying more? 

That's just nuts IMO. And hoarding, And way over the top.

And while she's still buying, she's adding even more years coming forward to wear this stuff. Can you say addiction? 

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of people say things to be dramatic.  If someone said they owned a thousand pieces and she doesn't, that's a flat out lie.  I don't get the comment that maybe she didn't mean literally.  If I say I own a Bentley, how could one not take that literally?  If I don't own one, it's not an exaggeration, it's a lie.  For the record, I don't own a Bentley.  LOL    

Valued Contributor

I hate the phone calls. As soon as they say, "Let's go to the phones,"  I turn the channel for a minute, until I think its over.

Anyone else do this?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I think a lot of people say things to be dramatic.  If someone said they owned a thousand pieces and she doesn't, that's a flat out lie.  I don't get the comment that maybe she didn't mean literally.  If I say I own a Bentley, how could one not take that literally?  If I don't own one, it's not an exaggeration, it's a lie.  For the record, I don't own a Bentley.  LOL    

I think a lot of people say "literally" even though it's not literal, like "This cake is so good, I would literally kill for it!" It's hyperbole to drive home a point.

If I had heard someone say they had 1,000 pieces of LOGO, I would assume it was an exaggeration. I often say I'm a shoe w****, but would I really w**** myself out for shoes? Maybe, maybe not. Smiley LOL

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I hate the phone calls. As soon as they say, "Let's go to the phones,"  I turn the channel for a minute, until I think its over.

Anyone else do this?

@65and fabulous. “Let’s take a call” signals FF to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she wanted to impress Lori

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

But you said you did! You big liar head!

Woman Wink Woman LOL

Bet you can fit all your Logo in the trunk huh? lol

Valued Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I'm sure she is exaggerating. However - since Lori's outfits require you wear about 4 pieces at a time so....

Lol and so true!

too funny and too true  I can't wear any of her clothes because they add 2 sizes  to my size 16 body
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1

And some are downright illiterate and I feel bad for them.  It is painful to listen and you're right, I would never based my purchase on anything a caller says.