Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear LOGO's customer caller yesterday?

She said she owned "THOUSANDS" of pieces of Lori's clothing.  I can't imagine owning thousands of anything, but I guess some people do.  

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear LOGO's customer caller yesterday?

[ Edited ]

I'm sure she is exaggerating. However - since Lori's outfits require you wear about 4 pieces at a time so....

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I'm sure she is exaggerating. However - since Lori's outfits require you wear about 4 pieces at a time so....

Lol and so true!

Honored Contributor

I really, really, really wish they would do away with the call . Seriously, have you ever been motivated to buy by one of these calls. They are either sad, embarrassing or overly enthusiastic .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I really, really, really wish they would do away with the call . Seriously, have you ever been motivated to buy by one of these calls. They are either sad, embarrassing or overly enthusiastic .

@QVCkitty1

I think they do it a lot less these days, since customers can give feedback through social media.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

wrote:

She said she owned "THOUSANDS" of pieces of Lori's clothing.  I can't imagine owning thousands of anything, but I guess some people do.  

@house_cat Can you imagine the price tag on her wardrobe? LOGO isn’t cheap that’s why I don’t own any pieces.

Honored Contributor

People can do whatever they want with their own money. And wear whatever they want.

But I can't imagine where one would store all those. If she even owns thousands. I guess if she did she can afford a huge house with huge walk in closets. I've heard callers say they own hundreds of Dooney bags. 

For me thousands of anything is an addiction. I already know I'm addicted to clothes, and I have nowhere near that number. Hopefully😩

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

Regardless of the price tag, I've never owned a home with enough room for a wardrobe that size.  The caller sounded like she literally owned thousands of pieces, but she did sound kind of kooky and over the top, so maybe she was exaggerating.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I have come to a point where I don't want too much of anything.I find that it becomes stressful trying to use,remember and wear stuff that I own too much of.When I shop now I try to only buy things that I really love or need...forget the great sales and trying to keep up with fashion.If I am not in a hurry to get it home to start using or wearing it then I leave without purchasing.

Honored Contributor

@dexI agree with you, when I realized I had clothes that still had the tags on 2 years later and makeup and skin care products that were out of date, I decided to go on a buying diet.