Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone hear Jane say last night....

On 3/6/2015 MoJoV said: I didn't hear that ridiculous statement. I did hear her say she did the' one thing we should never do...buy clothes WITHOUT TRYING THEM ON'. Wow, isn't that exactly what she wants US to do?

That is so bad it deserves its own thread. Incredible.

Super Contributor

The hosts are there to sell. They are only doing their job. If it bothers you ladies so much, maybe you should do your shopping elsewhere. I don't care what the hosts say, if it's something I want, I will purchase it, if not, I have enough will power to resist.

Esteemed Contributor

They're selling anyway they can. I get a charge when they hold something up and tell us, "this says money." Or when they go the opposite way and tell us how cheap this or that is, almost giving it away. I especially don't care for this method, b/c if it's so cheap, I don't want it! 8)

Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 banjo said:

The hosts are there to sell. They are only doing their job. If it bothers you ladies so much, maybe you should do your shopping elsewhere. I don't care what the hosts say, if it's something I want, I will purchase it, if not, I have enough will power to resist.

I'm in agreement with you. I know everyone has their own opinions but I often wonder how many people that have these kinds of negative complaints about what QVC offers really shop on QVC.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I've heard remars like that from a couple of the hosts in regard to the merchandise... I pretty much think it's pretty much ludicrous.... {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I agree, reality checks should be mandatory.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

It probably is worth three digits if the decimal point is after the first number and not at the end!!! Guess Jane just didn't make that clear! LOL

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 fourpaws said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Seriously, right?!

Valued Contributor

I really don't pay attention to the sales pitch. Most of them have made crazy comparisons. I have always liked Jayne though and enjoy her as a host. Now Shawn might be a really nice person but I cannot take her hosting any show. Too much valley girl for me. I am really glad the Lisa Mason is back. Glad Lisa R. is gone.

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Karnerblue said:
On 4/6/2015 banjo said:

I'm in agreement with you. I know everyone has their own opinions but I often wonder how many people that have these kinds of negative complaints about what QVC offers really shop on QVC.

These boards have often been a gathering place for bullies. Just take it as the rants of a few mean girls.