Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone catch Last nights Project Runway?

I think if Korina's had put her energy into making the best dress she could in that hour instead of sulking, she would still be on the show. I am glad she is gone though. Her immaturity really annoyed me. She was really showing her "a $ $" and it appears to continue next week.
Regular Contributor

Don't want to miss next week! From the previews it looks like when they bring Korina back she is paired with Char and she picks up her equipment and walks out. I do agree that Kini is very talented and such a fast worker I can't believe it!
Honored Contributor

I was glad to see Korina go, what a whiner! For someone who thinks she is such a great designer, she sure made a mess, twice, last night.

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 pachutabelle said: Don't want to miss next week! From the previews it looks like when they bring Korina back she is paired with Char and she picks up her equipment and walks out. I do agree that Kini is very talented and such a fast worker I can't believe it!

WHY in the world would they pair Korina with Char, only to cause drama, no other possible reason, in my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

So true....
Trusted Contributor

She was right. She has more talent in her finger than Char in her entire body. They are protecting her for some reason .. Don't think she deserves to be there anymore
Respected Contributor

I didn't like her designs at all and she really is a drama queen. I was glad she got eliminated and it looks like she walks out next week when she gets paired up to assist Char like she thinks that is beneath her. I really haven't thought any of the designers are outstanding and have a really good eye or style that sets them apart this season. I do think Kini is an amazing seamstress and he probably has some really good design ideas if he were just designing on his own and not doing challenges. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with for the final show competition if he makes it to the end.

Respected Contributor

Kini's Soccer dress was incredible! I enjoy watching!
Contributor

Yes, total meltdown. Think the pressure got to her. Notice she offers her criticism freely, but can't take it in return. The preview of the pairing was a surprise.

Contributor

Yes, Kini is amazingly creative. Very consistent. Hope he goes to Fashion Week.