Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone catch Last nights Project Runway?

Char should be gone!! Twice she got saved not fair! Glad the Indian women's gone! I can't believe the judges ever liked her stuff!!
Esteemed Contributor

I do agree that Char should have been gone. Korina was very immature. You are in a contest and you do not always win. The best designer will take the prize. I was so happy when they let Sanday (Indian girl) go. Her designs were out of this world. She was a whiner. I think the judges are unfair in some aspects. Kini should have been a winner more times than he has. He really is talented.

Honored Contributor

LOL-this is such a great show!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 willomenia said: Char should be gone!! Twice she got saved not fair! Glad the Indian women's gone! I can't believe the judges ever liked her stuff!!

Her name is Sandya.

Esteemed Contributor

Korina doesn't get that in business relationships to network are important. Hide your crazy. If she wanted to really win that ugly black and white dress wasn't going to do it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I have watched Project Runway since the first time it was on tv. This is the only reality show I watch because I enjoy fashion and creativity. I , however, do not like the drama although without it there wouldn't be an audience.

With that being said Korina is no different than many who have gone before her. There have been numerous drama queens, a few in every show. I'm not defending her superior attitude but she isn't the first and won't be the last opinionated designer who criticizes others.

While I love the fashion aspect of the show I am turned off by some of the designers. However, as stated, without the drama , no show. I think the designs should be judged and not the designer. I would say many professional designers are prima donnas but create beautiful fashion and that is the bottom line.

The right person went home in my humble opinion because her dress was blah in comparison to the other dress which stood out and was elegant.

Respected Contributor

Have not liked her since day one! Her behavior was horrible, immature and inappropriate. I was very happy to see her go. From the preview, it seems that this temper tantrum continues!!!

Trusted Contributor

It is a good show but designing is now 2nd to drama. Not the way it was way back when the show was on bravo. This bunch is not very good as far as styles go. Kini is probably the best.
Respected Contributor

Totally nasty. Glad she is gone! Char isn't great, but she isn't mean.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: It is a good show but designing is now 2nd to drama. Not the way it was way back when the show was on bravo. This bunch is not very good as far as styles go. Kini is probably the best.

I have to agree about the lack of emphasis on the designing aspect. The same thing has happened on the Food Network. Many of the shows have switched to contests vs cooking. The last Next Food Network Star had very little time spent on the actual food. It was pathetic.

I will also agree that Kini should have won more often...I think his designs are more interesting, more wearable and way better finished. I wish him luck!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."