Respected Contributor

Did You Buy the Quacker TSV?

[ Edited ]

I haven't bought clothes recently because of Christmas and because I've been concentrating on home improvements (and those are costly.) But, I decided to try the Quacker TSV pants. I tried a pair a few years ago, but they were too heavy for the heat of the west coast where I live. This time I'm trying the pants (in shell pink) because they're cute and they have a zipper at the bottom that might make them less hot in our warm weather. Does anyone know if the fabric is as heavy in these? Did you buy them?

Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Buy the Quacker TSV?

I didn't purchase the tsv jeans because I have no idea how those sizes run.  I did purchase two sets of the round neck tops that has the rhinestones around the neckline.  Love her low bling tops.  I got these in the heather grey and red, and in the white and pink.  I love the little heart that's shown on the bottom of the top on the side.  I did order a size smaller because her tops run large.  They wash up well with no shrinkage at all.  Never lost a rhinestone in anything I purchased from Quacker Factory.  Nice quality clothes.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  I don't care for the look of ankle pants, and I shy away from the rhinestone zippers, which I think the tsv has.  I do like the regular dream jeans, and the short is a very good fit for me. However, I wish they would stop with the heart studs.  I know they are intended as a tribute to Jean, but it's also something that can fall off and really not needed for the design.

Honored Contributor

I wear a petite size and, in most cases, the Dream Jeannes are way too long in the rise.  I can pull them up to my bra.  Very poor fit.  I'll stick to D&C.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't buy their pants either because it's not a petite fit, just taking up the hem does not work for me. I don't understand how these pants fit Sam properly as petite as she is.

Honored Contributor

No.  QF clothes are cut for a body type that's different from mine.  

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99I'm petite and I love it when Sam models, but I think I found the trick to why it works on her - they never show her rise/waist band. That's where the dream jeanne's just don't work for me. I need a true petite size pant. Also, I've noticed when she models they roll the sleeves up, scrunch it up, to not show the length of the sleeves.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  This fabric stretches out so much.  Bag in the knees.

Plus 'short' does not equal 'petite'.  Just doesn't.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Too $$ and do not understand the hearts on the pockets. I would think most people that purchase QF wear their tops over their pockets.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Too $$ and do not understand the hearts on the pockets. I would think most people that purchase QF wear their tops over their pockets.

@Group 5 minus 1

The heart on the pocket indicates it is a DreamJeanne product and material. 

I didn’t buy the TSV because I don’t like knit jeans. I have a few QF tees that I enjoy wearing.