Super Contributor

She didn't leave, she did hijack Ryka's saying "made by a woman for a woman" though.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really trying to control myself.  Beth is a breath of fresh air and personally, I'd watch all the SG presentations if I knew she was on..  I've tried the last few weeks to watch SG with other hosts, but I only lasted about twenty minutes.  With the split screen I now not only hear two people talking at the SAME time, but I can see them talking at the same time.  Too much for me.  SG may be nice, but she talks incessantly - no filters whatsoever.  

Honored Contributor

You must not be watching ,very often, she is still here.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I just saw Pebbles recently.

Honored Contributor

One could only hope--LOL!!

Valued Contributor

If only! The Polyester Princess, as I call her, will never leave the Q. I tried a couple of her pieces a long while back and never again. Her clothes are the cheapest junk I have ever seen. Cut cheap, made cheap, ugly polyester crud. She tries to make it sound nice by calling it liquid knit. Nothing but cheap polyester. Not to mention she never shuts up. 

Trusted Contributor

This lady makes a lot of money here at qvc.Isaac is another person,so they will be here for along time.

Honored Contributor

we can only wish...

Valued Contributor

LOL her clothes would survive an apocalypse and I don't mean that in a good way. Cheap polyester junk. All of it. Wal-Mart has better clothes. Liquid knit makes it sound good but it's cheap polyester. I call her the Polyester Princess.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Susan will never stop talking; so annoying.